Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Best Looking Grind?
Feb 24, 2004 by Ryan

Hey Im sorta new to the forums, so anyway, what do you think is the best looking grind? I'd have to say a really low back unity.
Replies

Feb 24, 2004Smokey

It's hard to say, since all tricks can look really good in their own "special" ways, when done correctly.

I'd have to say Paul Cifuentes's kind grinds in tWo were one of the coolest looking things I've ever seen with soaps... But if we're talkin just regular grind plates, I'm gonna say farfs, done the correct way (low, knees bent).

Feb 24, 2004Floptastic

The kind when you bust your ass and everyone laughs.. those are the best, but for real, i like farfs deffinately, i think drag queens can look pretty awesome if they're for a good distance, like the boys from relate did.

Feb 24, 2004Mart

I think we could just round up this topic by saying 'any grind by Relate'. Except Joey Barbera, though, he had no style at all

Feb 24, 2004Greg

i have style for miles kids

Feb 24, 2004Tanner

word greg

Feb 25, 2004Phantom00991

Yeah, I'd have to say A farf too. The backslide safety is nice also.

Feb 25, 2004dunk

backslide SAFETY?

Feb 26, 2004Phantom00991

Yeah a backslide with the front foot grabbed by the bottom. Like in the St. Louis demo vid on mtbz.

Feb 26, 2004dunk

Never heard it referred to as a safety. If you grab with your hand it's backslide, it you don't it's freestyle.

Feb 27, 2004Mart

I think 'saftey' is the name of the grab. Pretty pointless when it comes to one-footers, I agree, since you can't exactly pull of a mute backslide

Feb 28, 2004Phantom00991

yeah, but you know what I mean so w/e
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Danny Lynch with a backside at the Korean Bell, Palos Verdes
Final Fantasy X hittin a Synchronized Soaping
Strider Patton hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Frontside
Jordan Thompson hittin a Freestyle Fastslide