Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Replies

Feb 12, 2004Smokey

Do you really need 3? They're all exactly the same...

Anywho, the site is looking pretty good. Just try and get us some more media :D

Feb 13, 2004dunk

Hey yeah, the site looks really promising... which is more than can usually be said about the random crap we see on here. Good luck, and get some media!

Feb 13, 2004Wesker

Like I said before, Good job.

Feb 13, 2004Mart

Seriously, why am I the only one who gets nothing?

Feb 14, 2004Collin

on the bike rack edit i dont know why you dont just jump to the other one.

Feb 14, 2004Floptastic

It looks to me like hes not going fast enough to go anywhere on it, if he jumped on it he would just stall. more wax can fix that

Feb 15, 2004Greg

i get nothing either

Feb 16, 2004Phantom00991

Hey, that's a cool site. There really isn't any reason not to go to the next rack though. Also, I hear "Session" in the background...nice pic...The Offspring rock!

Feb 16, 2004Mart

Maybe he doesn't transfer because he loses balance? Sheesh...

Feb 16, 2004fordy

Maybe he has a large lump of dog shit on his plates? jesus....

Feb 17, 2004Collin

Speed fixes balance...so maybe if he put a light coat of wax it would be possible.

Feb 17, 2004Mart

No, speed does not fix balance. The only difference it'll make is that you'll potentially travel further if you're going faster

Feb 17, 2004Collin

well for me it does and it you see on videos towards the end of the grindthey start loosing their balance as they start to slow down, and yes speed will help you travel farther, obviously

Feb 18, 2004dunk

Yeah... those two bike racks were yelling out to be transferred across.

Feb 19, 2004Ryan

Hey lay off, that was my first time down there ;) Anyway, yeah I'm going to transfer those bike racks and you'll be able to see it in an upcoming edit. Also, as you noticed, there are two of them, so if my friends and I could line them up, I could go for four transfers. Yeah I know I need more media, except its winter up here and I can't really do any soaping because of all teh snow. But videos and pictures will be coming shortly. Thanks for the feedback everyone.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Frontside
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Handicapped Soaping at the Post Office
Zack Rickey hittin a Hitting the coolest rail in Iowa City
Wyatt Peterson sticking a backslide and throwin up Westsiiiide