Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
ok...
Jul 13, 2007 by DG

Ok ppl i know this will sound lame but i have a plan... my mom works @ a shoe store... so if we can get HSL to ship them out she can probably get her hand on some... She can get like 90% discounts...so she can get me the shoe i or u pay for it and i ship it away 2 u! so tell me ur opinion on this!
Replies

Jul 13, 2007AnthoFlex

does your mom WORK or OWN, the shoe place?

Jul 13, 2007RamenRadio

email Trevor, Steve, or Renny

AnthoFlex@yahoo.com is Renny.

Jul 13, 2007Page645

where do you live anyway dude?

Jul 13, 2007RamenRadio

Oh renny beat me to it :D

Jul 13, 2007DG

My mom works there but she does it ALL the time ita an employie thing and her and the staff r like familie

Jul 13, 2007DG

i live in Tucson AZ so there mite be a shortege on soaps bought..

Jul 13, 2007DG

and i will e mail them...

Jul 13, 2007DG

kk ppl the word is out to him...
!

Jul 13, 2007DG

o wait he already read it lol...

Jul 13, 2007AnthoFlex

If your mom is not the manager or owner of the store, all you can have her do is request that she talk to her manager and request to sell Soapshoes.

And you plan to give everyone 90% off Soapshoes there? Get real. You are trying to help Soap, not get them sold for pennies.

And it probably wouldnt work anywayz considering i have heard a few stories lately of people requesting to sell Soapshoes at their stores and HSL telling them to go fuck themselves

Jul 13, 2007DG

o sry just an idea...

Jul 13, 2007RamenRadio

Okay, the nintey percent thing I understand renny.

However, if soap shoes could be sold in stores again, I think that would be a GREAT thing. I don't know why HSL would advertise and sell soap shoes in stores, after all it is their product now, right?

Please get them to consider it perhaps as a last priority

Jul 13, 2007DG

ok ...

Jul 13, 2007AnthoFlex

It would be a great thing. And if you can pull it off, thats awesome. But they need to be assured that the shoes will sell in a store

Jul 13, 2007DG

ok i keep u posted..

Jul 13, 2007DarkVermillion

This would boost soap advertising alot, but it's only 1 store. If we could get some stuff like merchandise,radio,and maybe even tv,that would boost soap.

Jul 13, 2007AnthoFlex

Im already on it. I'm calling the Big Journeys in manhattan to see if they wanna do some kind of Soapshoe in-store demo.

Jul 13, 2007DG

Kool so tell me what do i do if a store in AZ says yes to that?

Jul 13, 2007SapAuthor

I agree on selling in stores, but make sure there is demand in the area. I would like (and this is becuase kind of it's our store) to keep global wide sales in the sssoapshop. If everyone starts up soap shops that sell to anyone online or whatever, it means that no one gets a lot of sales, we all get a small amount. We alreayd have to split some sales with Rollerwarehouse. Anyways, if you think you can sell them in your area, that's awesome, but i would ask to maybe not do online sales, at least until soaps is large enough to handle more online sellers.

plus, the money that goes to the sssoapshop from sales is often being put back into SOAPs. Stuff like plane tickets to HSL, getting Stickers and shirts made, managing the site, etc, is all being financed mainly from the sales. if we start cutting into the sales on the sssoapshop, we won't have the money to help keep building soaps, or at least not as much and start having to put our money into soaps.

Jul 14, 2007DG

i c well ok!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Tanner Gregory hittin a Frontside
Aaron Tarabloletti sliding a huge frontside at WIU.
James Hamon's Grandpa Bud sportin some Soaps
soapy hittin a UFO on a home made box
Louis hittin a Frontside