Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Need everyone's help on this survey for the HSL meeting this fall
Jul 11, 2007 by SapAuthor

We are conducting a survey to bring to the HSL meeting this fall. If you visit our home page (you'll probaly need to refresh since most browsers cache flash files), you'll see a new home page, click on the link in the middle, and send in your emails and we'll gather the data.

for the link, it's www.sssoapshop.com. The survey is on Scorchers or Broadside, which do you want to come back?
Replies

Jul 11, 2007Altman

Already emailed you guys. Let's get these kickass shoes back!

Jul 11, 2007RamenRadio

If you guys get both shoes back, I'd like each of the following:

Three pairs of red scorchers

Three pairs of blue scorchers

two pairs of yellow and black scorchers

Four pairs of blue broadsides

Two pairs of green broadsides

And pretty much one pair of anything else.

However, that's if you manage to get both back. If I had to really choose between the shoes, I'm not too sure until I get my Mr. Wilsons. Personally, I can probably last on the Mr. Wilsons and then just have scorchers.

That's not fair for everyone else though. My vote is broadsides if not for both.

BRING THEM BACK!!!

Jul 11, 2007kobansora

I'm back, and I'm going to email you guys.

Of course I want Broadsides! Soul tricks are cake for me :P And being able to do them without skates would be kickass.. Finally you'll all see some crazy switch ups, ON VIDEO.

Scorchers being rereleased would be sick too. Finally some really fast grinds..

~JJ

Jul 11, 2007RamenRadio

I now see that we can vote for both. I guess Kobansora and I are voting for BOTH!!!!! HAHA!!

Jul 11, 2007vault

yeah i would like both, but preferably blue broadsides would be cool ne ways thats good a survey willl be brought to HSL

---Devyn

Jul 11, 2007Surfaced

mmm too bad you guys werent able to figure out some poll script built into the site.

No worries though. Of course we would all like the both back... maybe you shouldn't have left us that option, haha.

Jul 11, 2007Megashadow77

Eh....Both of them are cool. I voted both. but if I had to choose one. it would definately be Broadsides.

Jul 11, 2007Megashadow77

I'm so stoked....wait a sec, I need new pants....

Jul 11, 2007xJeremiahx

I put in my vote for both. If I had to choose I would have chosen broadsides though because of the different tricks you can do with them.

Jul 11, 2007SapAuthor

I'm chaing the wording on the survey a bit. Please only vote Both if you would intend to buy both of them, otherwise pick your favorite one ;) Also remember, broadside's aren't worth buying in sizes 7(?) and under, or is it 6 and under. Anyways, the smaller broadsides have a sole plate that's too small to grind on. But then again, it would help since we wouldn't have to produce so many.

Jul 11, 2007Megashadow77

Oh crap! if i'd known this I would've only voted Broadsides....but I'll probably get both anyway.

Jul 11, 2007AnthoFlex

No worries. My Broadside list is waaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

higher than the Scorcher list

Jul 11, 2007AnthoFlex

Trev, hows your super form holding up?

(Final Hazard, SA2)

Yes bitches, this is the final hazard so Trev and I are now Super Antho and Super Trev

Jul 11, 2007AnthoFlex

(super form meaning list of Scorcher, Broadside, and Both)

Jul 11, 2007iwantsoapshoes

and i am now super big-dicked, and im gonna rape venus and brooks until they convince hsl to bring bacck SOAPs

Jul 11, 2007SpiderSoaper

collect 50 rings and hit the bubbles guys! lol

Jul 11, 2007SpiderSoaper

whoa iwantsoapshoes, keep that to urself

AHEM! in this world(this world!)

where soaps, excist

in this world(this world!)

where hsl arent pricks!
when you grind without a net you'll find, soaps wont be there all the time! so watch your grind now, watch your grind, dooont faall!

cant grind for much longer
cus i dont have a pair!

hsl, wont re-release soaps
so were practically fucked?
open your wallet and hsl are happy!

Jul 11, 2007AnthoFlex

Yo, iwantsoapshoes

HSL can see everything we write here. Because they have nothing better to do, so just cool it down a bit.

Jul 12, 2007SpiderSoaper

they check this site? well, by looking here, dont they get it that soaps are in demand, and try to re-release them?

Jul 12, 2007AnthoFlex

Heres a quote from one of the emails that a certain "someone" sent me:

"I would also advise that you remember that the SOAP chat board is not private and that I have access to read your posts."

To the person who wrote that to me, i hope you read this, since you dunt have nothing better to do. Get back on sales and stop spying on me.

Jul 12, 2007Spamson

i submitted to the survey, i would definately buy a pair of broadsides, but i dont know about the scorchers. from what ive read, people like them, but im more interested in the sole plate. i hope to see SOAPs rise again :)

Jul 12, 2007Spamson

slightly off-topic but re-releasing Goa's would be a good proposal imo. ^^;

Jul 12, 2007AnthoFlex

The Goas are more look than functionality, and they are a bit hype-beast like,....like the Gelato Heelys

Jul 12, 2007SpiderSoaper

haha, so Venus, Brooks, or Janice even, can be spying on us, haha.

Jul 12, 2007RamenRadio

Kobansora told me that a friend of his got a pair of goas and they fell apart. o.o

Jul 12, 2007AnthoFlex

HEY, leave Janice alone, shes cool in my book

Jul 12, 2007Spamson

>.< well if anything i would get the Goas for the looks then lol. i like all the colors of them.

Jul 12, 2007RamenRadio

Thanks for saying fuck scorchers Keith

Jul 12, 2007SpiderSoaper

Janice is cool, she gave me free plates,but i'm not saying it's her, those 3 are the only prople i know that work at HSL

Jul 12, 2007Page645

dude wtf are you talking about trav?

Jul 12, 2007SpiderSoaper

i want scorchers

Jul 12, 2007Page645

so do i

Jul 12, 2007RamenRadio

no......

Jul 12, 2007Page645

id give my right nut for a pair of yellow scorchers

Jul 12, 2007SpiderSoaper

"no...." what Ramen?

Jul 12, 2007Page645

thats untill they re-rel\ease hopefully*

Jul 12, 2007SpiderSoaper

i want blue ones

Jul 12, 2007Page645

re-release*

Jul 12, 2007RamenRadio

Jul 12, 2007Page645

trav are you on fucking crack????????

Jul 12, 2007SpiderSoaper

hehe, wats wrong?

Jul 12, 2007Spamson

would anyone have an idea of how much a pair of broadsides would cost in US Dollar (MSRP)? my guess would be at least $60, but i wouldnt know because i only had sylons and expresses.

Jul 12, 2007sam

probably about 120.

Jul 12, 2007iwantsoapshoes

uuuuhhhh, being a sonic freak, i want scorchers, and being a raving pervert, im kinda hoping venus or brooks reads the thing spider told me to keep to myself.

Jul 12, 2007AnthoFlex

Actually, a pair of Broadsides Re-Released would be $90

NOT $120 or $130

Jul 12, 2007Spamson

so damn worth it imo, sole plates look uber.

can anyone tell me how well the lateral plate works? i mean, is it fast or slow, is it easy to lock on the rail or not?

Jul 12, 2007Megashadow77

Yeah, I've been wondering that too...also, 90 bucks is a bargain.

Jul 13, 2007LVsoaper12

yeah i voted for both and 90 bucks is cheap

Jul 13, 2007SapAuthor

maybe even lower, it raelly depends on how much HSL will produce them for (te wholesale price) and what Steve thinks, based on that, the pricing should be. Like we have said, we don't depend on SOAPs to survive, so that gives us the benefit of being able to offer them for less. We just want SOAPs back and strong.

Jul 13, 2007RamenRadio

The broadside sole plate is decent to lockin to the rail. You don't have to worry about it unless you have a REALLY small shoes size.

Jul 13, 2007Page645

yea me and trav had a discussion about that last night what happens if the shoe size is to small to hold a sole plate thats wide enough to lock onto the rail?

Jul 13, 2007Spano565

if we do get broadside back would a size 8 in mens US be ok lock in on rails and stuff.

Jul 13, 2007matrix8967

wait...isn't one of the main anti-hsl arguments that they realease shoes without removeable plates? both of those have fixed plates?

wait...i guess it would be easier for them to realease a cemented plate?

Jul 13, 2007SapAuthor

exactly, they won't be too happy to have to produce shoes with removable plates becuase they they need to make the plates as well. THey are still hesitant about SOAPs, it's best to stick with cemented plates until SOAPs get much larger.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jordan Pushing Aaron off a hand rail. Soap team at it's finest!
Hugo deLeon hittin a Frontside on the back porch
Dario Nieva hittin a Fastslide
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Bart Johnson hittin a Frontside at John Deere Pavilion