Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
dude.......
Jan 26, 2004 by soapface

dude im a 13 year old pro soaper but how do i get sponsered??????????????
Replies

Jan 26, 2004Benji

pro would mean that you get payed for soaping, and im sure that you dont.

Jan 26, 2004fordy

where do you live?

and prove it.

give the kid a chance.

(hah)

Jan 26, 2004Smokey

How is anyone to know that you are, as you say, "pro"?

Jan 26, 2004soapface

hey man gimme a break im just really good or at least my freinds say i am ill post pics in a week or to so calm down

Jan 27, 2004fiz

No one really sponsors soapers. The closest you could get to that is team soap, which isn't really a "sponsorship".

Jan 27, 2004soapface

ok thanx fiz u seem cool

Jan 27, 2004Mart

yer fiz ur relly cool, d'u wana hav seks?

Jan 29, 2004mike

"hey man gimme a break im just really good"

thats kinda funny, post some media, however, you may actually be pretty good, so who knows...give him a chance

Jan 29, 2004Mart

'or at least my freinds say i am'

Unless his friends Soap or skate, this doesn't mean shit. I've wowed people just by frontsiding a bench, doesn't mean I'm the bezt soaper ev3r d00od

Jan 29, 2004ptsoaper

soapface is pretty good he can do a 20 stair as if it was nothing and he is only 13 i mean damn that should be good enough for him right

Jan 30, 2004Collin

yeah i was just messing around on a ledge and people stopped to watch me and were lol omg omg omg how do you do that thats soooooo cool and i just say their soaps and roll my eyes.

Mar 10, 2004Marc

I'm 13, I'm pretty bad ass, I just gotta get my pics, and hella no, i'm not saying i'm 1337 like a h4x0r..

But colin gotta tell 'em that god sent you and you are wearing, "Havons." thats the way to go..
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Kyle Lefler hittin a Cheese Grater
Dusty Ryder hittin a Makio
Maxwell hittin a Royale
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Dan_H hittin a Frontside