Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Updated the site!
Jan 16, 2004 by Random

Hey it's Maxwell from Tactic, I was just posting to let everyone know that we updated our site. So after you visit drop an e-mail with Casey or I(Phantom00991@aol.com/Counterfeit6662@aol.com). Also I would just like to pint out that I stopped Jordan's posting streak. I had to change my username because I kept getting that error thing.
Replies

Jan 16, 2004Mart

Give a shit?

Jan 16, 2004Phantom00991

honestly, Marc...the douchery has to stop.

Jan 17, 2004fiz

so, where's the big update at? I'm really not seeing much new at all.

Jan 17, 2004Smokey

They're right... You don't tell people of an update with a few tricks on a page on this site... It's just not tolerated. So if you want the "douchery" to stop, you should be doing your part...

Jan 18, 2004Mart

Also, you don't go around advertising your own site with a new update. If people want to go there, they will do so on their own accord

Jan 18, 2004Phantom00991

a "gmae" huh?

And you say that everything has the quality of being a "gmae?"

Very Interesting

Jan 18, 2004Smokey

...huh?

Jan 18, 2004fiz

Phantom's previous post was a lame attempt at humor coming from his buddy's misspelling in his signature. Funny how once he clearly has lost the argument, he changes the subject.

Jan 18, 2004Mart

Aren't they both part of team tactic anyway?

Jan 19, 2004Marc

"They're right... You don't tell people of an update with a few tricks on a page on this site... It's just not tolerated. So if you want the "douchery" to stop, you should be doing your part..."

Why thank you Ryan, seriously, you guys suck horribly. I can't fucking wait 'till I get my mother fucking camcorder.. I'll tear you guys apart, and i'm not the best soaper on the block(as in solidgrind..)

Jan 21, 2004Phantom00991

later.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Wheelbarrow with the T-bones
Chris Komsthoeft hittin a Frontside
Wyatt Peterson sticking a backslide and throwin up Westsiiiide
These guys kicked me out of the mall for soaping that day
Final Fantasy X hittin a Synchronized Soaping