Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
soap music video idea
Jun 27, 2007 by iwantsoapshoes

alright. i can already hear the moans of "not another one, is inspiration an adicction to this guy?" and "wasnt the other idea bad enough, i think im gonna be sick". well you know what, i dont care, its high time you listen to me. i'm listening right now to sonic next-gen's theme, aptly named "his world" now, im not trying to make it seem like SOAP owns the world, but its a sick song to go along with some sick grinds. if you dont like it, fine, but im doing it anywayz.

and, to lay this straight, im talking about the slower version of his world(*breaking the habit turns on*) with ali and matty from zebrahead, not the insanely fast-paced version with all of the band.
Replies

Jun 27, 2007xJeremiahx

I've never heard this song so I can't help out much.

Jun 27, 2007iwantsoapshoes

at least you posted on this thread. in case you havent noticed, its empty. i thought there'ed be people telling me that this idea is worst than my girlfriend one, but no, no criticism. i think my wacko ideas arent as popular as they used to be.

Jun 27, 2007Megashadow77

I've always thought "Killing in the Name Of" would be a good song for a soap vid....

Jun 28, 2007AnthoFlex

I already got my song for my video....now i just need video haha

Jun 28, 2007xJeremiahx

^What song did you choose?^

Jun 28, 2007RamenRadio

I'm guessing a sonic song, thunder horse, or any song not done by 311 (with good reason too)

Jun 28, 2007AnthoFlex

Sonic song? you're funny. Putting sonic songs in Soap videos is so lame. Unless you can make the video go together with the song perfectly.

Thunderhorse is waaaay too fast paced for a Soap video.

But in all reality, There will be like 5 seconds of one sonic song i've chosed

Jun 28, 2007RamenRadio

lol I had no clue, I was just saying whatever popped into my head lol

Jun 28, 2007Surfaced

I think I've heard enough Sonic songs in Soap videos... its getting old, and never went well with the material. Sonic can do things that humans can't, and when we pair his music with our grinds it just looks stupid and becomes flamebait.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Sliding a wooden rail
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin another Alley-Opp CG in Greenville, Delaware
Wyatt Peterson sticking a backslide and throwin up Westsiiiide
Strider Patton hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Zach Larson hittin a Royale