Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
how long?
Jun 22, 2007 by iwantsoapshoes

when i order my express from SAP, how long do you think they would take to get here?
Replies

Jun 22, 2007xJeremiahx

Mine came super quick. I think I ordered them on a friday and I got them on tuesday. I think they only prossess orders on the weekends though.

Jun 22, 2007Go2Crew

you are in the UK, right? We quote Priority International Mail (Airmail) which will take 10 postal working days and run about US$33.75(£16.90) and we ship on Saturdays, when I get back in town. First Class International Mail would run about US$30.00, is not insured unless you buy insurance, is not trackable and would take three weeks --- Steve

Jun 25, 2007iwantsoapshoes

steve, are you an international seller on ebay? if you are, could you list a pair on ebay for me, it would make it so much easier for me.

scrap that, ill buy them from sonic and pals, expect my order adound 2.00am (uk) that wont be that late in america, will it?

Jun 25, 2007Go2Crew

Nope, it won't be late at all. 02:00 Zulu is 20:00 Central Daylight Time (8:00 PM here). I'll be watching for it. --- Steve

thanks. by the way, are the express fast?

Jun 25, 2007Locke

Well, all plates are fast when they're new, but the Express are one of the faster ones from what I've heard/seen.

ahhh, thank god, i can hear the wedding bells already, and i can see me holding my express' and saying: "i love you, do you know why"? my express' reply: "no my, love"
"because you bring me closer to being my favourite spiky blue hero"
SLAP!

(yeah, i know, im sonic-obsessed, but we all have addictions, no?

Jun 25, 2007SapAuthor

Express are a good plate. They go same speed as about all plates, the only exception are Slow Bro are slower (due to more ridges for better lock on but also more friction), and speedster plates (on Scorcher model SOAPs and used in the legendary A-Sides, which feature minimal surface area touching making them one heck of a fast grind)
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Zach hittin a Royale
Daylon Smith sliding the huge Iowa City kink
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farfegnugen
Chris Wren sliding in front of some nice Junipers
Bryndon Smith hittin a Frontside the Iowa City Kink