Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
about tricks
Jun 21, 2007 by Tank

when you grind a rail and say your doing a royale or a farv. do you land on the rail already bent or land then quickley bend into it. because i've been landing on the rail already bent and not only does it make the tricks way harder but you stick alot, so what im asking is if you bend into it does it count?
Replies

Jun 21, 2007Megashadow77

That's how I do them.

Jun 21, 2007Rynasty

the proper way to do it is to land already in the position of the grind. Not switching into it from frontside.

Jun 21, 2007MusicSoaper

Any advice for people who don't have rails and want to try it on a ledge persay?

Jun 21, 2007Megashadow77

Well, I do that for Royales, but not Farfs.

Jun 21, 2007SapAuthor

Here's a common mistake. If the rail slants down, dont even try a farf, not possible. If it slants up, don't try a royale, impossible (the amount of tweak angle needed is beyond most people's ability). If it's level you can do either or. But yeah.

Jun 21, 2007Megashadow77

Well, I like to go into Royales, cuz when I jump on it in Royale position, You can't get really good tweak on action cuz the side of the shoe (which is puffy on the expresses) Hits the rail, so, i just jump on as frontside, then go into it.....but on my video, I do it terribly......

Jun 21, 2007Tank

im guessing the same goes for a cabdriver and tourqe?

Jun 21, 2007RamenRadio

What really helps out with your tricks is having grooves in your plates.

Jun 21, 2007rhinoskater30

You can do it either way, though it does look pretty sweet when you grind already in the position.
SaP has a good point, it is pretty hard.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Louis hittin a Frontside
Abercrombie Freestyle Walking... what?
Stefan D hittin a phat farfenugen
Jordan Muck hittin a Backslide at Canton
Brennan hittin a Backside