Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Not sure if anyone cares, but....
Jun 16, 2007 by SapAuthor

Just an FYI, Me and Kristy are engaged. Getting married next year summer ^.^
Replies

Jun 16, 2007SonicSoaper

OH YEAH BABY! Trev, you've GOT to envite us to the bachelor party.

Jun 16, 2007AnthoFlex

Oh boy Trev, i hope you didnt blow your load for a giant rock, haha

I'm happy for you though

Jun 16, 2007RamenRadio

Dang man!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! I'd ask for an invitation, but I was going to ask you if I could help out in the soap shop lol

Jun 16, 2007RamenRadio

But why are you waiting till next summer man?

Jun 16, 2007AnthoFlex

Travis, its good that he planned it a year in advance. Gives him time to prepare, call up people, raise awareness, run away if hes scared, etc

Jun 16, 2007RamenRadio

.......okay lol, I can understand the first three.

Jun 16, 2007SonicSoaper

The fourth one I can understand too. Marraige is a HUGE part in a dude's life.

Jun 16, 2007RamenRadio

I think Trevor has good reasons for getting married, so I wouldn't apply the forth one to him.

Jun 16, 2007AnthoFlex

Theres sumtimes where i wanna run away from my girlfriend. Haha

Jun 16, 2007SonicSoaper

Sometimes I DO run away from my girlfriend. I like to make a Sonic/Amy scenario.

Jun 16, 2007RamenRadio

Well at least you have one to run away from XD
that doesn't sound right man. AJ, why would you want to run away from heather?

Jun 16, 2007xJeremiahx

Congrats man!! Very good to hear. I'm getting maried in may 2008.(have to save money for a nice wedding)

I wish you my best!

Jun 16, 2007SapAuthor

lol we are marrying next summer because

A: it's summer right now, marrying right now would be a tad bit spontaneous.

B: I'm in slovakia right now, we want to marry in USA so she's a citizen

C: In order for me to marry her (since she's from Slovakia) i have to prove via 2 month's of payments that i am earning at least 125% of the Wisconsin minimum wage

D: We have to arrange, plan, and show the govenrment the wedding.

E: I have to get an appartment, get furniture, and move out of my parent's basement

lol those are ze reasons why.

Jun 16, 2007RamenRadio

lol Good luck with all that man. :D

Jun 16, 2007rhinoskater30

Nice. Congrats.

so i guess a nice tux and black cleans.

Jun 16, 2007SonicSoaper

Travis, you really need to learn how to read better. XD Read the second sentence in my post.

Jun 16, 2007Rynasty

Hold on, didn't you meet this girl on the internet or something? I dunno man, you shouldn't rush getting married. Getting married is pretty much saying that you're done having fun in life and its time to spend all my time working and raising a family. Of course I'm exaggerating a little but seriously, think about it. You're young man.

Yeah, that's true, it always seemed to me like you had only seen her on the internet, and then visited her once. You don't want a divorce because you thought you were in love, but it's really none of my business.

If you love her then go for it.

You can do it!!!

Jun 17, 2007RamenRadio

AJ, I don't get what the hell that means

Jun 17, 2007SapAuthor

Lol yes, we met on the internet, but right now (if you guys don't remember) i'm IN slovakia, she's actually right across the hall from me lol. I wouldn't marry someone without spending time actually with them, i'm not THAT crazy XD

But 7 months online to get to know her as a person, and everything is goign great with the month i've been here so far (plus still got 2 more to go ^.^).

And this isn't the end lol. Unlike some unromantic people, marriage is something that makes you happier. Me and Kristy love the time we get to spend together, snuggling, playing sonic games (she kicks my butt in Sonic Fighters O.o) watching movies. We share all the same interests, so why not? Plus we don't plan on starting a family till later, she's still goig to be in school and so will i.

It's kind of a personality thing. Unlike most guys, i go to bed everynight holding a pillow cuz i want someone to be with. I'm happiest when i have someone to be happy with. Kristy's that girl, so we're getting married lol. She's a fun loving person, i mean, who has the idea to go to Disney land for a honeymoon? Someone as crazy as me XD

Jun 17, 2007RamenRadio

I get what you mean man, entirely. :)

Jun 17, 2007SonicSoaper

You don't get what I mean, Travis, because you're not a Sonic fan.

Jun 17, 2007RamenRadio

I was saying that to Trevor AJ. I said above a couple comments that I had no clue what you were talking about lol

Jun 17, 2007RamenRadio

And AJ, I was a sonic fan. I still technically am, I just haven't played the games in a long long time.

Jun 17, 2007SapAuthor

I still lay claim to the ultimate sonic fan here at least.

have and seen all 240 cartoons (AoStH, SatAM, SU, SX) and the movie (Cracking Knuckles, catch some Tails). Own all 7 Sonic games for gamecube.

Beat 100% (all things done, all A's, all emeralds, all everything) Sonic 1 2 and 3+knuckles (with every character), Sonic 3D, Sonic 1 2 and 3 for gamegear, Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic adventure 2 Battle, Sonic heroes, Sonic riders

still working on more >.>

Plus worlds largest sonic sprite comic, and my fiancee is a sonic fan too.

Sorry for talking so much, looooove Sonic :D

Jun 18, 2007SonicSoaper

Oh ho ho really? Must I remind you that I have Sonic the Movie on both DVD and VHS(Which has the tagline of Scrape your Knuckles, Catch some Tails), have the SatAM boxset, seen every ep of Sonic Underground and AoStH(Not all of SX because I hate it that much), also have a Sonic sprite comic(Seriously Trev, the largest? I think Power Rings would dissagree), play the villain in the popular flash series Final Fantasy Sonic X, can draw the characters to an extent, own both copies of SA2(Original and Battle), have Sonic Gems and Mega Collection, Shadow the Hedgehog(gag), Sonic Heroes(Also gag), and Sonic Adventure DX. I also own several Sonic plushies and some bendy figures from SA. I also have a subscription to the Archie Sonic comics with my collection at 44 issues strong not including my only Sonic X comic and the last 12 issues of Knuckles the Echidna. I also have two Sonic posters courtasy of Nintendo Power, a Sonic wristband, and two Sonic books(The Secret Admirer and the Sonic activity book). That's just my collection. I'm also pretty much the source among my friend to find out EVERYTHING about Sonic, except for all the crap in the recent games because they're staring to suck.

Jun 18, 2007AnthoFlex

Aj, just leave it alone. This isnt a competition, and besides, Trev would whoop you, haha

Jun 18, 2007SonicSoaper

Whatever. Let's just say we both kickass.

Jun 18, 2007Wesker

No matter what you do theres always someone better unless you prove it in some sort of yearly competition in which you need to continuously prove it, either that or that better person is just so humble that they keep to themselves!

Oh yeah, congrats on your new ball and chain ;P

Jun 18, 2007SonicSoaper

XD at Dario's comment.

Jun 18, 2007Slidey

Congrats man, I'm happy for you! ;)

Jun 18, 2007Megashadow77

Woohoo! Congratulations, man.

Jun 19, 2007MusicSoaper

Congradulations. She sounds like a keeper.

Jun 19, 2007SapAuthor

SonicSOaper, very impressive as well ;-) And yeah, my comic is the largest, i have over 1300 comic strips, That's my Sonic, inSonicnia, and Power rings aint' got nearly that much.

Jun 19, 2007SapAuthor

and lol Wesker, reminds me of the wedding of my sister and her husband. During the dance we all tackled Jimmy and lifted him up and attached a home made ball and chain (out of a bowling ball) XD

Jun 19, 2007dunk

Yeah, congrats man. Dario's right about the whole ball and chain thing. I don't plan on marrying anytime soon.

Jun 19, 2007AnthoFlex

Hmm, that sounds funny. I think imma do the ball and chain to my older brother on his wedding this september

Jun 19, 2007RamenRadio

LMFAO nice Renny

Jun 19, 2007SonicSoaper

So THAT'S what you mean by largest. Have you ever played FFSX on Newgrounds Trev?

Jun 19, 2007broox

speaking of ball and chain, when zach got married, turbo made a ball and chain and did that same thing.

mid reception, we tackled zach and put the ball/chain on zach's leg. the combination turbo picked was made from relevant dates/numbers from zach and his wife's past. then he gave them a clue card to get it unlocked, hahaha.

pics: http://derek.broox.com/photos/zach-and-amys-wedding/4703/">http://derek.broox.com/photos/zach-and-amys-wedding/4703/

http://derek.broox.com/photos/zach-and-amys-wedding/4762/">http://derek.broox.com/photos/zach-and-amys-wedding/4762/

Congrats SAP!

Jun 19, 2007rhinoskater30

SAPAuthor, I don't want to get you down or anything, BUT, you really don't have the largest, and certainly not if it is just one line of 4 or 5 boxes, but they are still really cool, and you do a good job on em, so keep it up.

But, anyways, have fun, maybe your wife-to-be will strike an intrest in Soaps.

Jun 19, 2007RamenRadio

Mind explaining what you are talking about?

Jun 20, 2007SonicSoaper

He means NUMBER OF COMICS, not SIZE OF COMICS. Read his comment and stop making yourself sound a lil' stupeedz.

Jun 20, 2007RamenRadio

What the hell man? He's being vague as hell. He didn't say any of that shit in his comment AJ.

Jun 20, 2007SonicSoaper

Trev's comic is the largest because it has over 1300 strips in it's consecutive series. rhino thought he mean the comics were the largest by number of panels in each comic.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at Wash U
Timmy! (the Cornell security guard) hates Soap Shoes
Aaron MacDonald hittin a (freestyle) backslide torque slide on a ledge
Drunk guy attracts a crowd of people.
Kyle Lefler hittin a Cheese Grater