Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Game Of Grind
Jan 6, 2004 by Jordan_Thompson

Yes, it's back this year. It will be in the late spring/early summer when Abrams opens it's skatepark. Contests this time will be: park (just do whatever), best trick (on a kinked rail, it's a practice rail, so get practicing all your technical tricks), and hands on demos (with hopefully support from Soap, Heely, and Bizo). There will be (in the skatepark). A 3ft mini pipe, a loooong 1' high box, a kinked rail, a kicker to over a barrel, a rainbow rail, a SMALL tabletop, and a tabletop rail. I will keep you informed on upcomming months, so all you Midwest Soapers, maybe you'd like to check it out? Updates and information on Pinkturtlesfsw.tk in the next comming weeks.
Replies

Jan 6, 2004Jordan_Thompson

Also, a Flatground competion for Heeling.

Jan 6, 2004Benji

wow...i really dont know what to say...

Jan 6, 2004Floptastic

Does it start with an S? and end with d? or does it start with G and end with Y?

Jan 6, 2004Mart

Dude, don't even think of starting this up again. What was that you said about starting a clean slate?

I am on a clean slate. I'm just going to do it this year for fun. It's like Dereks demo's, only we have minicompetitions and I am going to film a edit using like 4 GOOD cameras and ask my friend if he'll help me edit it.

Plus, there could be a rail contest also, but I am yet to decide if you get a purse for that. But there will be prizes and money for the winner, and prizes for all the rest.

Jan 6, 2004Mart

No, Derek's demos were well organised and had full Soap backing since he's been in with Soap for a long time. Also, starting a clean slate means dropping all the stupid ideas you've had in the past, including this one?

Jan 6, 2004Floptastic

Can I get an Amen?! *shakes hands wildly in the air*

Jan 7, 2004Jordan_Thompson

Bah, it's not official if i will.

Jan 7, 2004Mart

...if you will what?

Jan 7, 2004Jordan_Thompson

Do a Game Of Grind. I am still debating, but as of now I want to.

Jan 7, 2004Mart

No-one will turn up. Have any mid-western soapers posted here saying 'yeah, I'll turn up'? No

Jan 7, 2004fordy

if you paid for my ticket i'd come.

Jan 7, 2004Collin

Buy me a ticket for met and friends to fly there from pittsburgh and pick us up at the airport and let us crashn at your house and ill come.

Jan 7, 2004Mart

Fordy, your Soaps don't slide anymore
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Grinding a tall handrail
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Danny Lynch with a Drag Queen
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin an Alley-Opp CG in Wilmington, Delaware
James Hamon's Grandpa Bud sportin some Soaps