Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Clean up old/worthless topics?
Jun 12, 2007 by RamenRadio

Does anyone think we should get rid of some topics that are really old or something?
Replies

Jun 12, 2007RamenRadio

I just think that we should try and get rid of some of the topics we don't really need anymore....

Jun 12, 2007AnthoFlex

mmmm, chicken

Jun 12, 2007adamblock

sometimes when my spine bleeds, i like to eat pinesol on my salmon pants.

nurrrrrr BEHOLD!!! CCCOOORRRNNN!!!

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

....... I guess not.....

Jun 19, 2007broox

so, i was thinking about this. it's sort of a catch 22, don't you think?

if you don't start pointless topics, then pointless topics won't need cleaned up. in the last few years it seems a lot of photos and shoes in this site get used as chat rooms as opposed to feedback on the actual photo.

Jun 20, 2007Page645

broox i was thinking the same thing about the photos and shoes being used more like as a chat room

Jun 20, 2007RamenRadio

So do you think we could try to clean it up whenever anyone gets the chance?

Jun 20, 2007iwantsoapshoes

definetly. it's wasting derek's time and money.

Jun 21, 2007AnthoFlex

Solidgrind isnt the only site of derek's that is feeling the pain. All his other sites (besides Broox.com i believe) gets the occasion duuuurrrr uhhhhhh, ooofff, from the hosting

Jun 25, 2007Soopahsonic

Let's say you go back in time and kill your biological grandfather, so that one of your parents, and in turn you would have never existed... so you never went back in time because you don't exist, so nothing happened because you didn't kill your grandfather because you don't exist so you can kill him... Therefore... Thirty days hath September, October and Nowonder. All the rest eat Peanut butter except for Grandma, she drives a Buick

Jun 25, 2007Megashadow77

...are you retarded or something?

Jun 25, 2007RamenRadio

The point is to not post comments or threads that are useless man. Yeah, I know adamblock did it too, just try not to do it anymore soopahsonic

Jul 29, 2007RamenRadio

i'll pay mart to login.

Jul 29, 2007Page645

i don't think he even has the time just to be paid to log in
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
James Spino hittin a UFO
Wyatt Peterson hitting a royale at Summer Slam
Zach Larson hittin a Hittin a true unity.
Louis hittin a Frontside
Dunk hittin a Freestyle Backslide