Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
PHOTO's!!
Dec 31, 2003 by Dan_H

i sent in photo's of me and they have not cum up.. i did it ages ago!!.

HELP!
Replies

Dec 31, 2003Collin

uhh.. they have to be good pictures to be put up

Dec 31, 2003Floptastic

and you should really use come instead of cum.. thats just not natural

Dec 31, 2003Mart

Yeah, if they haven't been featured then it's a good indication that they're worse than the usual crap on here

Jan 1, 2004Dan_H

there not waist height rails!!.. but i have style!!.. i can soap well!!.. louis, dunk and homer (ukfsw) liked me pics!!!

Jan 1, 2004Collin

srry to bust your bubble but despite what everyone says you have style no matter what its just the what you do what you do, thats unique.

Jan 1, 2004dunk

A lot of the photos on SolidGrind have been submitted a long time prior to being featured (we're talking weeks/months) ...there's a HUGE backlog of submissions to sift through. I checked your pics, just keep checking back over the next few weeks.

Jan 2, 2004Tactic

Yeah, I was surprised on how fast my pic got on the site. I was expecting it to take weeks, at least.

Jan 2, 2004Mart

Maybe if your cameraman had any idea what he was doing, they'd get featured

Also, people are bored of frontsides. I don't see why they're featured on here anymore

Jan 3, 2004Dan_H

yea we need 2 work on angle abit.. i told him so many times.. that he has 2 look at the things around him, angle, light and me!!... LOL, i take media so i get pretty *up myself* wiv camera and editing.. lol

Jan 3, 2004Floptastic

And typing skills... Are you really that lazy that you cant say with, instead of wiv... I mean come on man.. sheez.

Jan 3, 2004Mart

Taking a-level media doesn't give you the right to think you're 707@Lly 1337 at photography and video editing. It's the biggest dos in the world

Jan 5, 2004Dan_H

no offence, to you guys, i not met any of u.. but all u do is complain on this site.. complain at everyone and everything.. and so wot if i spell with-wiv.. is that rly a problem in the spectrum of life?.. so how about u ppl stop slaggin each other off.. plus mart, again no offence, media teaches u how 2 edit and use the bloddy thing! so yeh its a dos, but i know how 2 bloody use it.. how do i remove my accont from this site?.. i cnt b bothered if all u do is complain.. all u eva see are front and backsides anyway.. so wot if there on a hand rail... its easy.. i'd like 2 see most of u do a decent backside unity

Jan 5, 2004Jordan_Thompson

Dan, you just realize to keep your mouth shut around here, because no one likes anything except for handrails (for soaps at least) and there is no way you can change there mind. I back up all aspects of soaping: practice rail, handrail, bench, anything. There is more to soap than just rails. If you wann talk, it's: shantyloveashleigh@hotmail.com -- add me to your msn.

Jan 6, 2004Mart

So what if it teaches you to use it? Still doesn't mean you're automatically good at it

Jan 7, 2004Dan_H

*sigh* for fuck sake, i neva said it did

Jan 8, 2004Mart

'i take media so i get pretty *up myself* wiv camera and editing.. lol'

Twat

Jan 8, 2004Dan_H

o! ffs!.. i did'nt say it automatically makes me good at it tho did i!!! ffs, is this wot soaping is about.. rly is it? dude i know wot im goin where camera and editing, i did'nt say it makes u good straight away! so just drop it! this is not wot soaping is about, im not cross im just dissapointed

Jan 9, 2004Mart

Since when did I ever say that Soaping's about video editing and photography?

Also, saying that you're 'up yourself' when it comes to editing kinda implies that you think you're shit hot at it. Maybe you should be retaking GCSE English instead of Media

Jan 10, 2004Dan_H

i am good at it, what you were saying implied that media mad everyone good at it.. anyways lets just drop it now.. ok mart? this is kinda pathetic, yea call it quits

Jan 10, 2004Mart

'media mad everyone good at it' Care to tell me what the hell that's supposed to mean?

Jan 11, 2004Dan_H

*made
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Marshall Lenhart hittin a UFO
Theo of Athens hittin a Frontside
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale on the way to the STL Demo
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Acid Soul