Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Can someone PLEASE fix this?
Jun 10, 2007 by RamenRadio

This has needed fixing for a long ass time. This picture is the picture before a picture that just skips along to another picture. Let me explain, h/o.

http://www.solidgrind.com/photos/soap-shoes/198/#12016

If you click the next button, it is supposed to go to a picture of derek brooks doing a backside farf on a ledge or something. It doesn't go to that image though, it skips it to the next picture for some reason.

can someone fix this, or is the server going to stop our attemps?

~SylonSoaper
Replies

Jun 10, 2007RamenRadio

Thanks to whoever can fix that up

Jun 11, 2007RamenRadio

Still not fixed.....

Jun 11, 2007Megashadow77

Server=Evil

Jun 11, 2007RamenRadio

Not so much the server on this one Megashadow. It's from Derek switching servers.

Jun 11, 2007SpiderSoaper

yea i'm surprised to know someone else realizes this problem besides me

Jun 11, 2007RamenRadio

XD I'm surprised you knew about it lol

Jun 12, 2007RamenRadio

this is freaking strange. I click on it there, and it doesn't bring me to the picture either. wtf?

http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u12/soapbrotherhood/Picture2.png" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">

Jun 12, 2007RamenRadio

crap, that was way to big, sorry everyone

Jun 12, 2007SpiderSoaper

hey ramen how do u put pics on comments? is it the same way as myspace, u just put the code in?

Jun 12, 2007RamenRadio

Yeah, but I forgot that you shouldn't do it unless it's a small enough pic. if you want to leave a larger picture as a comment, just leave a URL to one.

Jun 12, 2007AnthoFlex

Why would you do that?

geez, put a thumbnail linking to the big pic. or sumthing

Jun 12, 2007RamenRadio

It was an accident dude.

Jun 12, 2007SapAuthor

ps nice mac ;)

Jun 12, 2007SonicSoaper

Apple uses nerve gas in their stores. XD

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

lol Thanks Trevor. :D How do you/your girlfriend like the macbook?

AJ, stop it before I get mad. It's freaking annoying. I know you are joking, but it's still is annoying.

Jun 13, 2007AnthoFlex

What? That macs are gay?

WHOOOOT, high five AJ

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

wtf man?

Jun 13, 2007AnthoFlex

I have a very unexplanable thing against macs....dunt get mad at me, i just dunt like them

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

both comments were beyond random. I thought we'd try to get rid of useless comments, but apparently we just want to build it up. Whatever, i don't care later........

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

You know it Renny. *high fives*

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

Fuck you

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

How about trying to get back onto topic besides STILL fucking around asshole? You have fucking problems

Jun 13, 2007AnthoFlex

I HOPE to god that comment wasn't aimed at me dude

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

I'm talking to AJ Renny. I asked him to stop and he still plays around. Just forget about and just get back on topic please.

Jun 13, 2007Page645

hey aj reply to this please: "lets talk about ufo's"

Jun 13, 2007Page645

or: "you wanna talk about royales?"

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

Or how about I already made a topic for Royales?

Jun 13, 2007SapAuthor

Lol let's not get divided over macs.

And The mac is awesome. It took a little getting used to the new commands and stuff, but it's a very solid laptop. The only thing that has screwed up so far MS Word :P had to remove and reinstall when it developed this really weird font issue. Go figure the only thing that breaks on the mac is the windows software :P

I also love the battery life, this thing goes on for hours before needing power. And the magsafe power plug is ingenious. Plus the wireless reception is awesome on this thing.

But anyways, I'll eventually be getting a macbook as well. Got to love them ^.^ Luckily also me and kristy are getting Adobe creaitive suite premium for mac (the CS2 edition) for only about 140 bucks a peice. We're doing some work for a non profit place that Bill knows, and they get major discount software (like Windows XP pro upgrade for 20 bucks XD)

Jun 14, 2007RamenRadio

Sounds great Trevor :D

btw, if you ever do need a copy of xp, use xp media center edition. It's a someone decent version, but requires mad ram. It still runs smooth on a macbook though ;)

btw, the dell versions work rather nicely on a macbook (dell versions of XP)

Jun 14, 2007AnthoFlex

i dunno, i just cant stand the layout of Macs. i dunno

Jun 14, 2007RamenRadio

I thought we were dropping that.....

Jun 17, 2007RamenRadio

Is there anything new about this stuff or no?

Jun 17, 2007RamenRadio

WHAT IS GOING ON???????????????????????
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Stunkard hittin a Sliding a pink handrail
Derek hittin a Cheese Grater at the Cedar Rapids demo
These guys kicked me out of the mall for soaping that day
Amy Gerein hittin a Fastslide (see, chicks can soap too)
Orr Whartman hittin a Frontside