Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Fav. music to grind to
Jun 16, 2003 by Thom

Right now I am listening to a lot of Thrice, but I plan on burning a Beatles mix...
Replies

Jun 17, 2003Tanner

Zero Cipher, Metallica (the new CD is awesome), anything really heavy I guess. Rammstein...that stuff

Jun 17, 2003mike

Yeah, Thrice kicks ass, new CD coming out in July is gonna be awesome, at least the two songs you can get on their site are sick. I also got a ton of Adhesive, Soulfly, Dogwood, Styles of Beyond, and of course Social Distortion.

Jun 17, 2003Mart

Mmmm... Zero Cipher. Dunkee knows best

Jun 17, 2003peach

i dont really listen to music while skating but before i go skating i dunno i listen to stuff like alec empire or iron maiden or red hot chili peppers... or anything

Jun 20, 2003Nick

St Anger?

Jun 23, 2003Tanner

yeah

Jun 24, 2003Nick

I dont like it as much as the older metallica stuff.

Jul 2, 2003Tanner

What the heck did you just say? It's called typing like a normal person...oh..wait, I guess that IS normal now.

Jul 2, 2003SultinofSwitch

i agree
metallic should stop now b 4 they ruin what they have
n e ine else think so?

Jul 9, 2003Benji

Smashing Pumpkins, their one of the best bands ever, and Tenacious D, i mean, come on, it jack black

go sit in your tower

Jul 17, 2003hard_rocker_365

slipknot, mudvayne, hatebreed, rammstein, soul fly, coal chamber, powerman 5000, stone temple pilots, cypruss hill, korn, iron maiden, metallica, killswitch engage, eighteen visions, disturbed, insane clown posse, sev, stone sour, depswa, cky, blood hound gang, type o negative, dope, orgy, trust company, incubus, blink 182, boxcar racer, system of a down, marilyn manson, tool, limp bizkit, smile empty soul, closure, sublime, adema, linkun park, godsmack, static-x, mushroom head......just to name a small part of waht i listen 2 when i ride

Sep 30, 2003TIPPMANN98DUDE

yo i like the sound track to BikerBoyz

Oct 22, 2003snickerdoodle

you guys listen to gay-ass music. anyone hear listen to anything that hasn't been overplayed on MTV, the crappiest channel ever.

Dec 7, 2003Phantom00991

Wrong, metallica (and all the other bands listed in this forum) is very good music to grind to, but I feel that Disturbed, The Offspring, and Rage Against The Machine is the best music to grind to.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
greg morris hittin a backside at olympic stadium
Loren dalla betta hittin a UFO on handrail
Chris Corrado hittin a Steep Frontside
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Jordan Muck hittin a frontside at the Monmouth High School