Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Plates
May 31, 2007 by MusicSoaper

I am trying to find some replacement plates for my Cleans. I'm somewhat of a beginner soaper but i like to buy things that i will have to use later. I was wondering anyone had any size 13 plates that are unused or know of a place that sells replacements for size 13 people like me (No UK sites, i don't know anyone who could ship them to me).
Replies

May 31, 2007RamenRadio

Email Steve Deel, see if he has any left.

May 31, 2007MusicSoaper

Ok.

May 31, 2007MusicSoaper

Should i email him or something?

May 31, 2007RamenRadio

Exactly :D

May 31, 2007SapAuthor

lol that's usually what "email steve" means XD his email is stevedeel@sbcglobal.net for those that don't know.

Jun 1, 2007iwantsoapshoes

you could go to www.rollerschool.com.au
it's an australian site, yes, but they still ship to uk and the us.

Jun 1, 2007MusicSoaper

I found the email address from Renny's myspace.

Jun 1, 2007MusicSoaper

and iwantsoapshoes, that website is not showing up anywhere.

Jun 1, 2007Go2Crew

I believe that's because he cited the URL wrong. I think he means Bladeschool, not Rollerschool.
--- Steve

Jun 1, 2007RamenRadio

While we're on the subject of plates, I was a little curious. Steve, do you still have bbk plates in size 12? If so, how many would you have left?

Jun 1, 2007Go2Crew

Hey Travis,
Yeah I do, but I'm in Houston until this afternoon, so I can check when I get back this evening for a count. Sorry to have to respond via the forum, but I am on web-mail based e-mail restriction when at work on this Client job. They haven't figured out how to site block Solidgrind yet though !! --- Steve

Jun 1, 2007SpiderSoaper

hey steve i sent u an e-mail responding bac to u,my e-mail i jefferson789@msn.com, will u be getting bac later on today to it? thanx for being helpful.

Jun 1, 2007RamenRadio

iight man, it's not a problem. Just take care of what you have to do first. Remember, new soapers before current soapers :D

Jun 3, 2007Megashadow77

Wouldn't new still be current?

Jun 3, 2007RamenRadio

What I mean is take care of the soapers who still need a pair of soaps before the soapers that already have soaps. We have a pair of shoes, it's not like we're dying to have a pair of bbk or something lol

Jun 3, 2007Megashadow77

Oh, like me? *stares at cleans on Ebay with 4 days left while drooling*

Jun 4, 2007RamenRadio

XD I dunno, do you have a pair of soaps? And hands off the cleans man :P

Jun 4, 2007RamenRadio

Steve, whenever you get the chance, I actually wanted to know what plates you have in a size 12 and a size 13. Any plates at all, bbk, maxwell, curb busters, whatever plate, just tell me what you have when you have the time. Thanks a lot. :D

Jun 5, 2007Go2Crew

Ok guys, a quick heads-up:
Soap replaceable grindplates come in a two shoe-size sizing: US 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, or 13/14. Travis if you are a size twelve shoe (you asked about 11/12 BBKs), a 13/14 plate set will not fit. It is too long and too wide.

Jun 5, 2007SpiderSoaper

hey Steve(not trying to rush you) but can u send me the invoice for our transaction.........Jefferson789@msn.com..........how much is shipping to Newark,NJ?..............also are the only plates u have only BBK's?

Jun 5, 2007RamenRadio

I know all of that. I have a shoe that is size 13 that I just got off ebay, and I wanted to get some plates for it.

Jun 5, 2007Go2Crew

Ok,and this is from memory, because I am in Houston right now, not San Antonio:
BBK Black 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, and 13/14
Maxwell Black 9/10 and 11/12
Slo-Bro Black 5/6, 7/8, 11/12, and 13/14
Slo-Bro Grey 9/10
UHF Black 9/10
BBK Blue 7/8 .... and that's all I can remember right now. ---Steve

Jun 5, 2007SpiderSoaper

how much are maxwell 9/10?

Jun 5, 2007Megashadow77

Yeah, and how much are those grey Slo-Bros?

Jun 5, 2007Unasi

Steve, I ordered the 13/14 BBKs and 13/14 Slo Bros from you, just wanted to give you a heads up and let you know I'm still after them. Just got paid at the beginning of the month, so I'll have the money sent your way ASAP.

Jun 5, 2007Go2Crew

Hey Unasi, cool.
Everybody else:
Slo-Bros US$7.50/set
BBKs US$6.50/set
Maxwells and UHFs US$5.50/set
plus US$2.50/set First Class shipping and handling within the US ... outside the US, I will quote the s&h. Later guys, I going to sleep ---Steve.

Jun 5, 2007RamenRadio

All right Steve, thanks a lot man. I'll send an email to you when you get back from your trip. Thanks again Steve.

Jun 9, 2007RamenRadio

Steve, I think Keith might want those gray UHF plates you have. I'll just ask him just in case. Keith and I are going crazy over the UHF plates now lol.

Jun 9, 2007Page645

Jun 9, 2007MusicSoaper

The UHF are alright, they really kind of restrict any kind of tweaking of the feet which suck because i can't do any tweaking tricks besides a powerslide.

Jun 9, 2007Page645

wtf?????????????? i hate this dell so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i keep leaving blank comments!!anyway,YEA I AM GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just want to make sure you know steve :]

Jun 9, 2007Page645

alright!!!! there my best plate they arent alright they freakiing rule!!!!!!!!!

Jun 9, 2007Page645

btw the tweak on my UHFs couldnt be better

Jun 9, 2007RamenRadio

I'm perfectly satisfied with the tweak
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Mike sliding the massive Iowa City kink
Ian Walsh hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo on the new Broadsides
Zach Larson hittin a Hittin a true unity.
Dunk's 'Take My Shoe Off' Backslide on the Alexandra Park handrail