Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Replies

May 29, 2007AnthoFlex

Lol, i thought a 300zx was a camera, i was like...."ummm ok" haha

May 29, 2007Surfaced

Nah its a Nissan Z-Car series.

May 29, 2007Megashadow77

Niiiiice. Where can you get SOAP stickers, anywayz?

May 30, 2007sam

You can make your own, or ask some people for them. Ive got about 100 left from the demo so i might be able to send u a couple

May 30, 2007Megashadow77

For real? That would be great!

May 31, 2007xJeremiahx

nope not a camera. haha

I got a bunch of people asking me about soap shoes when I went to a nissan/datsun Z car show this last weekend.

May 31, 2007AnthoFlex

woah, nice

May 31, 2007xJeremiahx

I handed out a couple stickers as well as a few of these:

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g209/kasserzboy69/soapcard.jpg

Hopefully someone will buy a pair and I will have a local to soap with.

May 31, 2007AnthoFlex

ah, pretty nice

Jun 4, 2007iCroch

are thinking about twin turboing it anytime soon?

Jun 5, 2007xJeremiahx

Already in the plans. I'm currently saving up to by a JDM front clip to do the twin turbo swap.

Jun 5, 2007Kile

Wow jap cars suck dude their horrible get a real american car: nissans blow

Jun 5, 2007RamenRadio

KILE!!!!!! Welcome back man!!!!!! it's good to see you again. :D

Jun 5, 2007Kile

yeh i havent been on for quite some time thanks for the greeting

Jun 5, 2007xJeremiahx

This "horrible" car was voted one of the "top 10 most beautifull cars EVER made" by car and driver magazine.

I would love to hear your reasons as to why this car "sucks".

Jun 5, 2007AnthoFlex

xJeremiahx, just let it go, hes a die hard republican, America all the way for him.

Jun 5, 2007xJeremiahx

yeah, this is starting to get way off the topic of soaps anyways.

Jun 6, 2007Kile

You wanna know why i hate jap cars cause those dman people bobmed us i will never buy a car from them, they will just keep screwing us over more and more if we keep buying their POS cars and i create job i buy american and give our country a little more respect thats why okay

Jun 6, 2007xJeremiahx

Wow...dude it was a war. Shit happens.

In pearl harbor ~2500 americans where killed.
Over 200,000 japaneese were killed in Hiroshima/Nagasaki Bombing.

I don't think it matters what country you where fighting for or where you where born, killing is fucking stupid either way.

It's sad that as a civilized country that we can't work out differences without killing one another.

Jun 6, 2007SonicSoaper

No Japan = No Wii, the greatest next-gen console out there.

Jun 6, 2007mgm

Those 200,000 are not even including the other bombings the US did on Japan before the dropping of the atomic bombs. The firebombing the US did killed more civilians than both of the atomic bombings. The excuse of having to drop the atomic bombs is complete BULLSHIT.

Jun 6, 2007SpiderSoaper

it's like history class in here, but hey i never knew all that

Jun 6, 2007AnthoFlex

No offense to everyone, but politics, and talking about WWII on Solidgrind is retarded.

Honestly, fuck america, haha

ok ok, maybe not

Jun 6, 2007xJeremiahx

haha^^nice

If I where to get any amercan car it would be the '05 pontiac GTO. That is a sexy car.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2005/2005-ASC-Pontiac-GTO-Stinger-Concept-FA-1280x960.jpg

Jun 6, 2007AnthoFlex

Ma bad, but seriously, Bush doesnt know how to run shit

Jun 6, 2007sam

Bush fuking suxs, but enough politic talk

Jun 6, 2007SonicSoaper

PEANUTS!

Jun 6, 2007Kile

Fuck you guys Bush is the best Prez ever have fun in life when a liberal get into office you cry now wait and see this is nothign compared to what you will see so piss off if u hate Bush

Jun 6, 2007Kile

By the way Fuel Injection sucks BALLS HAHA Carburetion all the WAY!!!

Jun 7, 2007xJeremiahx

Kile, just out of curiosity(sp). What types of cars do you like?

Jun 7, 2007SpiderSoaper

uuuuhhhhh fuel injection? wheels on cars? 300zx? uuuuhhhhh how about wax,grind plates and soap shoes! stop talikin bout cars, he jus put a soap sticker on it and thats it ight

Jun 7, 2007AnthoFlex

yea for real haha.

Politics are gay. But overall, i have to say in my personal opinion that Bush is the worst president ever.

The onl reason you like him Kyle is because you are in the upper class in society. Bush only gives a shit about the uupper class. Not the upper middle, middle, and low class.

And i have to say, that like me, most people here are Middle-upper middle class (working and financial)

Bush's shit only helps out those who are already doing great. Not to mention he is a complete idiot. I bet he doesnt even know ho to spell America

Jun 7, 2007AnthoFlex

now, back to Soapshoe matters

Jun 7, 2007AnthoFlex

and for the record, i do have respect for this country. I respect that its the richest country, i respect the so called "freedom" we have.

I just dont respect dumbass presidents

Jun 7, 2007Kile

yeh you guys are all retarded have fun paying more taxes out of the ass when Bush tries to cut them down all you guys do is tlak shit about him what the fuck would you do in the preisdents postion you would do much betetr so all ya fuck off dont know shit about him or me so screw u and by the way i love old cars not new shit jap crap and Bush aitn a complete idiot he graduated from fucking Yale lets see you try to do that i doubt you could so just stfu and stop talking bout him.

But renny you just said we are the richest country yeh because we pay the most taxes which is retarded and you cna thank your gay ass democrats from Ny who always favro for higher taxes so w/e you guys know nothing about politics so just shut up.

And for the record we dont have much freedom at all because the demorats want to take them away little by little and fuck us over you just dont realize it but in tiem you will see how democrats will screw us United States Citizens for a fucking penny cause they are greedy sons of a bitches

Jun 7, 2007Kile

And Renny you have it all wrong i dotn liek bush just because im in the upper class i liek him because i believe what he does and makes good choices like: No Abortion, No faggot Marriages, No stem cell research, and he made a good bill called No child left behind so actually he does alot for this country than you and anyone on this website realizes thank you very much

Jun 7, 2007Kile

And i dont respect dumbass people who have no clue what they are talking about just liek this Topic

Jun 7, 2007SpiderSoaper

cars, presidents, soaps im confused

Jun 7, 2007Megashadow77

For everyone confused about this situation, I have sketched up what is going on in this thread.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Megashadow77/Stuffzzzz.png

Jun 7, 2007sam

Ummm... Kile you dont know anything so just shut the fuck up now... Bush and Hoover are tied for worst presidents ever.

Jun 7, 2007Kile

Why the fuck do you say that because were in Irag go fuck yoursef asshole

Jun 7, 2007SpiderSoaper

ha! i admit dat pic was funny

Jun 7, 2007xJeremiahx

Kile...Bush has something to say to you...

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2007/6/jun06gal41.jpg

Jun 8, 2007Kile

i have somethign to say to you go fuck a goat you jewish faggot

Jun 8, 2007AnthoFlex

Kile Kile, calm down man. We're just pulling your leg. Dude, you know u and I are mad close. So just chill a little

We just kidding around.

Jun 8, 2007xJeremiahx

Hey! The fact that I am jewish has nothing to do with my love for fucking goats!

Haha, dude calm down. You take evrything way to seriously.

P.S. For the record I am not jewish and I only fuck goats on the weekend. lol

Jun 8, 2007AnthoFlex

I swear, i love this Jerimiah dude. So "down to earth"

Jun 9, 2007Megashadow77

............no comment....yep, cuz this is a reply!

Jun 9, 2007SpiderSoaper

okay just like to say dont be making of other people's culture,and r u serious about the fuking goat thing?

Jun 9, 2007xJeremiahx

Not realy...but if I did I would only fuck "jewish faggot" goats.

Jun 9, 2007Megashadow77

....how can a goat be jewish? Does it have to wear one of those hats?

Jun 9, 2007AnthoFlex

Its a joke, haha

Speaking of those Jewish hats (i dunno what its called)

I found one in the pocket of my rental tux after prom. I was getting ready to go to sleep when i took my wallet, gum, and condom i had in there -that i didnt even get to use >:( -

But there was sumthing else in it. The jewish hat, and two little fireworks. I guess the guy who had it last was a 4th of July party Jew, HAHA

Jun 9, 2007AnthoFlex

*taking the gum, wallet, and condom out of my pocket

Jun 9, 2007xJeremiahx

I think the had is called a yamica or something like that.

And yes... jewish goats wear them. And jewish gay gaots speak heebrew with a lisp.

Jun 9, 2007AnthoFlex

Yes, thats what its called, a yamica

thanx

Jun 9, 2007SonicSoaper

The correct spelling is yarmulke but yeah, that's what it is. The coolest hat, though, is the one the Pope wears. BIG HATS ROCK! Also because I'm such a ball-breaker, why does Bush insist on keeping our boys in Iraq? I don't really see any rebuilding going on over there, just fighting that should've ended when the war ended about three years ago.

Jun 9, 2007Rynasty

Kile might be the dumbest person alive, if he's for real.

Jun 10, 2007xJeremiahx

Here is what I do not like about us being in Iraq still. Congressmen are supposed to be representatives of thier area and the people of that area. They represent what the people want done. Congress voted that we need to get out of iraq. The good ol' bush vetoed it and we are still in iraq.

Jun 10, 2007RamenRadio

He's not dumb......

Jun 13, 2007Kile

rynasty i think your the fuckin dumbest eprson alive so stfu Bush rock get over it if nobody liked him he wouldnt have gotten into office second term so beat it rynasty you wanna talk shit get the fuck outta here atleast oen person on the website agrees with me RamenRadio thank you all the otehr fuck you homos and u know what i hope you jeremiah get drafted and than get shot first runnign out of the helicopter haha

Jun 13, 2007xJeremiahx

This here is a prime example of the mentality of a Bush supporter.

Wow, so you think I should be shot because I have different morals than you. How mature.

P.S. If the draft was ever put back into place there are legal ways to get out of it. You just have to know your rights and the technicalities that are put into place by the government to trick you into "volenteering".

Jun 13, 2007dunk

haha, brilliant. Kile you're doing you and your cause absolutely no favors.

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

I'd also like to break some balls once again.

Ramen isn't a big fan of Bush, he's just defending your intelligence. Aside from that, were you flipping out at the Japanse before? How ironic that the person who "agrees" with you based his nickname off of everybody's favorite instant Japanese food. Just a thought.

Jun 14, 2007Kile

actually there are no legal ways to get out of the draft if you do you are put in jail shows how much you know lol and by the way dunk stay the fuck out of this no one asked for you dumbass comment and sonicsoaper idk wtf ur talking bout but shove a boot in ur ass and just shut it

Jun 14, 2007AnthoFlex

My Economics teacher is the biggest republican in the world. Hes more republican than Bush and Kyle put together, but hes smart as hell. He gave 10 extreme reasons that blew my mind on how there cannot be another draft. Although i cant remember them, they were really all GREAT points, and i will ask him when i see him

Jun 14, 2007RamenRadio

woa woa woa, jesus christ everyone. I don't really want to get into this. However, I don't think we should get politically involved. If you want to bash political figures, go somewhere else.

And another thing, don't go calling someone the biggest idiot without any god damn reason. ESPECIALLY KILE. I'm sorry, but he's been here a lot longer, and I think he should be respected just as well as anyone else here.

So what if he likes George Bush (please note I am not saying that in any bad way)? If he likes him, that's just fine. Everyone is different, and you shouldn't exactly care if he believes in something different (and you shouldn't be calling him an idiot for that)

If you want to bash political figures, at least do it right for christ sake. You say something that is considered a negative political action that they have done, and you work off of that. You don't just say "He's the biggest idiot". That's extremely vague, lacks flare, and is extremely idiotic

Kile, please don't take any of that personally. Lets all please just try to keep politics out of solidgrind. it's having enough problems ¬_¬

Jun 14, 2007Megashadow77

yeah, fuck politics!

Jun 14, 2007SonicSoaper

Can I shove a Broadside up my ass instead?

Jun 14, 2007Megashadow77

....what?!?!?!

Jun 14, 2007sam

Please note everyone, that kile started all of this, and cannot type at a third grade level either.

Actually, im pretty sure alot of us have been on here alot longer than kile, but aside from that, hes bashing everyone, beacause hes sounding like an idiot.

Jun 14, 2007sam

None of that aimed at you though ramenradio.

Jun 14, 2007Megashadow77

Yeah man! Fight the Power!

Jun 14, 2007SonicSoaper

Instead of shoving a boot up my ass, can it be a Broadside instead? That way I can have a shoe with a sole plate.

Jun 14, 2007Kile

thanks ramenradio tries to stop this fight but there goes sam fuckin runnin his mouth again why dotn u just leave this website you stoopid noob u prob suck at soapin lil faggot

Jun 14, 2007SonicSoaper

Well you don't know shit if you're dissing Sam. You should've been to the demo to see him.

Jun 14, 2007Kile

idc ill meet him anywere ill take him on in Soap ill own him my best trick is a 360 unity beat that sucka !!!!

Jun 15, 2007Kile

well i guess i finished up my job here no one wants to play me in SOAP im guessing

Jun 15, 2007AnthoFlex

The next time i'm in CT, i'll give you a call Kile. We were supposed to Soap that day, but then my parents didnt wanna go, lol

Jun 15, 2007sam

O.K I thought i was going to just ignore your shitty little attempts to rant on me, but you had to keep going. Oh kile btw where were you at the soap demo? I didnt see you anywhere, and i came all the way from buffalo to...

Jun 15, 2007xJeremiahx

at least we are back on topic of soaps...

Jun 15, 2007dunk

Go back to school kile. I'm not interested what some toy thinks about me.

Jun 15, 2007rhinoskater30

Cartman: Yeah, go back to school Kile!

Jun 15, 2007xJeremiahx

hahaha!!

Dude I did an image search for "screw you kile" on google and the 3rd picture was a slow-bro plate.

Jun 16, 2007RamenRadio

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!

Okay, RSS is raping me in the ass, so I am going to have to make this in a couple different comments.

Jesus christ everyone, he just logged into solidgrind after a long time of not logging in due to private issues. Stop fucking flamming out Kile. yes, I know he does flame back, but only when people talk shit about him, okay? If you people keep flamming him, he'll flame back and it will never freaking end. Everyone just stop.

Jun 16, 2007RamenRadio

AJ, there was no reason to bring in my political interests into this conversation man. But since I'm screwed, I should might as well keep going. It's rather true that Bush isn't my favorite president. HOWEVER, do see why people admire him. I see why people had elected him in the first place, and I understand their views about his actions and what kind of potential he might have. I personally prefer him to George Bush Senior. That's enough of the politics now, and I hope that a mod could delete all the hate from this thread.

Sam, yes, I know he said a LOT of crap about you. And I know that he definitely shouldn't say stuff like that. Kile, if you were to see some of Sam's media, you'd see he was a pretty damn good soaper. I know he did say stuff back to you, but it's not right to call him a noob and say he sucks. It's not true man :)

Jun 16, 2007RamenRadio

Guys, seriously, I know I hate a lot, and I know that a lot of others have hated a lot. But hating on each other isn't going to solve anything, and it most certainly isn't going to bring back the broadsides, or the scorchers, let alone the asides or any other shoe. Everyone, we should try and be a little more organized about what we do here.

Jun 16, 2007RamenRadio

Especially due to the problems with Mosso, the mod actions are very limited. All they can really do is delete threads at the moment, so I hope that they will not mind that

Jun 16, 2007RamenRadio

I request the deletion of this thread I kind of want the hate out of here, and I think everyone else should want the same.

Jun 16, 2007RamenRadio

People, please stop hating on each other. I'm freaking begging you guys, on my knees. Don't do it for anyone else besides these two:

Chris Morris

Soap Shoes

Thanks, and goodnight.

Jun 16, 2007RamenRadio

I'm sorry to put that into so many comments, but RSS sucks. STOP ATTACKING THE INNOCENT MEMBERS RSS

Jun 16, 2007xJeremiahx

I'm not really attacking, I actualy find this thread pretty funny. But yeah....Please delete this thread as it is a waste of space and totaly off topic.

Jun 16, 2007RamenRadio

Thanks xJeremiahx, most appreciated. :D

Mods, please delete this thread.

Jun 17, 2007dunk

I'm not gonna delete this thread, you're making a big deal out of nothing. Just let it sink if you're that bothered.

Jun 17, 2007RamenRadio

Do you see all the hate in this one thread? Not only have we hated on one another, we have even gotten politics into this. It should be deleted. I think you guys should try and clean up some of the crap on this forum instead of just letting it "sink to the bottom". Even the person who MADE THIS THREAD requested it to be deleted.

Jun 17, 2007RamenRadio

Well maybe you could at least make yourself useful and delete the spam comments.

Jun 17, 2007RamenRadio

Okay, I can see the moderators are being lazy and stupid. How very nice >_>

Jun 17, 2007AnthoFlex

holy shit dude...

Travis, you should really watch who you talk to here man

Jun 17, 2007RamenRadio

Well I'm getting pissed off. My comments are being deleted for no aparent reason (when meanwhile, I'm under the impression that mods CANNOT DELETE COMMENTS), and other shit. It's pissing me off

Jun 18, 2007Page645

damn wtf?

Jun 18, 2007Page645

whats with all this hating CRAP?

Jun 18, 2007Page645

everyone calm the HELL down. remember what solidgrind was made for

Jun 18, 2007Page645

these three things: soap shoes, grinding , and more soap shoes

Jun 18, 2007Page645

fuck hating, republicans, democrates, and definitley heelys :P

Jun 18, 2007Page645

now that everything is said and freaking done
let everyone solidgrind see this last comment

Jun 18, 2007Page645

and then have the lazy ass mods delete this fucking topic and never hear from it again

Jun 18, 2007Page645

THE FUCKING END!!!!!!!!

Jun 18, 2007Page645

sorry what i did about the comments i needed to find a way aruond RSS. FUCKING RSS!!!!!!!!

Jun 18, 2007RamenRadio

That's another problem, RSS is raping members. It's crazy man

Jun 18, 2007RamenRadio

Problems keep on building up, and I haven't heard any news yet about solutions..;....

Jun 18, 2007RamenRadio

The server was down for two hours. This is getting fucking ridiculous.

Jun 18, 2007RamenRadio

Not only that, no mods are responding. This is just lovely.

Jun 18, 2007RamenRadio

OH YAY! More spam!!! that will solve problems. RSS is acting up, and mods won't delete the threads. What the hell is going on here?

Jun 25, 2007Kile

well sorry sam for the mix up i dotn speak perfect english sicne english wasent my first language and i wasent even born here so idc wht you say to me or anything i just wanted you to nkow tth and anyone else cna say wht they want too i really dotn care go head and bash all you wotn you have no clue

Jun 25, 2007Kile

and for you info sam my parents were goin throguh a divroce so stfu so if tht wasnt happening i would hvae gone to the demo so excuse yourself and dunk i dotn know who you think you are but if i swear if i ever meet you im tellign you rigth now i am goign to ebat the lviing shit outta you so hard

Jun 25, 2007RamenRadio

Sam, no offense or anything, but that was kinda like a slur against Kile. It wasn't a nice thing to say at all. His origianl language is polish, not english. You should not make fun of his english just because it's just a little shakey. I can understand him just fine man. I'm sorry, but I just think you should have known that before making fun of his english.

And it's true what he says about his parents. It's been a really difficult thing, and I'm not sure if I could have gone if my parents were in that kind of position. Trust me, I love soap shoes more than anything (besides music), but that kind of a thing is extremely hard to get around.

Now before we get all worked up again, I'd really like it if we could drop this. Dunk, I think you're a damn fool for deleting this thread. I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Kile. You as a mod should try to clean up some of the flames and old stuff on here. No wonder derek is having such a hard time with this stuff.

Jun 25, 2007RamenRadio

P.S. Kile, sorry about saying the lords name in vain up there. Forgive me.

Jun 25, 2007Kile

thank you travis for clearing thing up but yeh i forgive you just ask for forgiveness thas all

Jun 26, 2007Megashadow77

And with this post, we shall let this thread drift the twilight Zone, also known as the second page.

Jun 26, 2007dunk

Thanks Kile, keep bringing that hate.

Jun 26, 2007Megashadow77

aww, come on man, let this topic drop.

Don't start crap up again with Kile, he's only expressing his opinions and beliefs.

Jun 26, 2007Kile

dunk your a pussy i didnt bring any hate into what i said your just a fag get over yourself

Jun 27, 2007RamenRadio

Dunk, I'm pretty sure you had better shut the fuck up. I'm pretty damn sure that you don't know what the fuck is going on, and that could only be if you didn't read anything that was said.

Dunk, now you're the one bringing this shit up again, and you won't even delete it. i thought you wanted it to "sink to the bottom" instead of deleting it like a rational moderator would.

Seriously, shut the fuck up right now dunk.

Jun 27, 2007RamenRadio

I'm sorry Dunk for flamming you out like that man, but this thread was sinking just fine. Could we please just let it sink now without pointing fingers at people?

Jun 28, 2007davebellair

bump haha

Jun 28, 2007Megashadow77

...what the fuck, man?

Jun 28, 2007dunk

Sorry man, this is too much fun. You kids make me laugh.

Jun 28, 2007Megashadow77

.......are you retarded or something?

Jun 28, 2007RamenRadio

I'm done here. God help you.

Jun 28, 2007RamenRadio

Last thing I say here is, you two are fucking loonies, you hate god, and I bet either of you don't like soap shoes anymore. Have a nice day.

Jun 30, 2007Kile

haha burn in hell satan lovers

Jun 30, 2007SonicSoaper

Wha? But I don't want to go to Michigan!

Jun 30, 2007Megashadow77

..XD

Jul 1, 2007RamenRadio

DETROIT! :P

Jul 7, 2007Kile

DETROIT IS GAY ALONG WITH THAT FAGG CITY SAN FRANCISCO STOOPID ASS HOMOS

Jul 7, 2007Altman

Yet that is where Hell is. Hmm, I guess a gay city is perfect for the realm of Beelzebub.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Wyatt Peterson busting a fastslide
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Pretty Royale
Jon Thorpe hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
If you own a pair of Soaps, you've seen this Sticker