Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
UK Person Needed
May 28, 2007 by MusicSoaper

I need someone from the UK to, if they can, help me find another pair of soap shoes. I'm not picky but i want another pair of soaps. Any UK people would be greatly appreciated.
Replies

May 28, 2007MusicSoaper

Let me clarify...I need someone from the UK or somewhere where they can find some better soap shoes than i have now and import them for me.

May 28, 2007SapAuthor

Music SOAPer, check out rawk.com, it's UK only, and tey have a TON of the best old school SOAPs. Since i'm in the EU i'm going to get myself another pair of my fav boltars ^.^ Wish though that HSL would give us some larger size shoes, we are missing a big part of the market >.>

May 28, 2007MusicSoaper

How come every time i try to input that website, it won't show up?

May 28, 2007MusicSoaper

Never mind, i got it. But they don't have any that i like....I wear a size 13 and i already have one of the ones that they have in my size.

May 28, 2007MusicSoaper

Any other websites in mind?

May 28, 2007RamenRadio

Holy crap, I didn't realize that rawk still had so much! Good god, I'd die for another pair of black scabs, or a pair of goas, or ANOTHER pair of sylons *drool* ughhhhhhh....

anyway, what's wrong with the M B Tank MusicSoaper? Dude, those are some pretty heavy duty shoes, and a very nice pair as well.

http://www.solidgrind.com/shoes/soap-shoes/mb-tank/

It's the light blue pair, not the awkward brown one lol
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Louis hittin a Frontside
Wyatt Peterson hitting a royale at Summer Slam
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Sliding a wooden rail
Jordan hittin a Fakie Freestyle Backslide
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf