Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
soaping dreams.
May 28, 2007 by iwantsoapshoes

if you've ever had a dream about soaping( and im sure as hell that i have) describe it here.
Replies

May 28, 2007RamenRadio

I believe Renny has a few.

The one I had was me soaping with sonic lol.

May 28, 2007xJeremiahx

Yeah, I've had a couple. Most of the time it is of me busting tricks that I can't do in real life and making them look easy. I wake up thinking that I can do them and it pisses me off when I still can't.

It was the same way with skateboarding. I used to have dreams of landing kickflips. Man I am glad that I can land them regularly now. It's sad that I could varial flip/sex change/360 flip/ heelflip all before I could kickflip.

May 28, 2007RamenRadio

In my dreams, I have either some random shoe with a sole plate, or a pair of broadsides.

May 28, 2007AnthoFlex

Usually Soaping dreams (that arent exaggerated) help me get pumped and jump higher for the next day.

Like the day before yesterday, i had a dream i was on a cruise, and for sum reason it was sinking....i had to get outta there pronto. So i started running to the end of the ship... Near the end there was this handrail and i went to go grind it. Just like in real life, i had trouble with it. I was gonna use it to fly down the stairs. I didnt lock in so i fell......i got back up and told myself "im not getting off this ship without doing this" So i did it like two more times, and i cleared it. I continued running and got off the ship.

And just yesterday, i got my handrail jumps back

May 28, 2007AnthoFlex

I believe i was wearing Boltars in my dream...even though i dunt own a pair

May 28, 2007Rynasty

Haha, hopefully in real life you would have just said fuck the handrail, but I guess if the ship is going down then you might as well.

I had a dream once, which is what made me remember soap shoes and get my first pair. In my dream I was just walking through a park on a nice day, then out of nowhere I was grinding on this fence. I woke up and all I could think about from that day forward was soap shoes. That was the start of my addiction haha.

May 28, 2007iwantsoapshoes

lol i've been playing sa2b for a while now, i've been seeing that soap sign everywhere, after a bit i decided to see the site, soon after that my addiction began. i had several dreams, and i'm also ashamed to admit that in my first one, i was wearing heelys.

Jun 9, 2007xJeremiahx

I just had another one last night. I was busting farfs and royals down huge rails like it was nothing. Good times

Jun 21, 2007iwantsoapshoes

BUMP!

Jun 21, 2007sam

Jun 21, 2007sam

wtf?! Anyways, theres no need to bump useless threads.

Aug 5, 2007xJeremiahx

Just had another one last night. I was busting a royale down a huge double kink rail. I was trying to get some one to film it but no one would do it. It was half cool because of me being able to do the rail and half sucky cause I wanted to get it on film so I could show you guys.

Aug 5, 2007JeiHeirumaru

I actually had one,where I had Shadow's shoes,and was grindin',but that's when I was younger,and was playin' the hell outta SA2 on Dreamcast

Aug 6, 2007Altman

I had a dream where for some reason Queens and my hometown were in the same place and HSL HQ was also nearby. So Renny and I were going there for some meeting or something but instead of HSL being like a normal office building, it looked like a maximum security prison, complete with barbed wire fences and metal detectors. Renny just walked in no sweat but because I had a chain and necklace on, the metal detector went off. So now we're both running and Renny and I are jumping fences for some reason. Then this huge ass security guard comes charging at us and I deck him right in the face, sending him flying back. At this time Renny's has jumped the last fence and is like "A.J., hurry your ass up or you're toast!" So I tried to jump the fence but my dream ended because I hit my head on my headboard and woke up.

Aug 6, 2007Page645

uhhh AJ how is that a soaping dream?????

Aug 6, 2007AnthoFlex

HSL is mentioned about 100 times in his comment, thats why

Aug 6, 2007Page645

sorry mistaken by what SOAPING dreams meant compared to his i was thinking like SOAPING dreams it meant by like GRINDING dreams with the user using soaps. u know what i mean?

Aug 6, 2007Megashadow77

I think that was a soaping dream, and a pretty badass one at that.

Aug 6, 2007AnthoFlex

i have plenty of Soaping dreams

Aug 6, 2007Altman

I had another one last night but it wasn't positive in the least. It involved a bunch of anime-esqe inlines hating on a bunch of us Soapers. Travis got this hot girl's number though and I almost did a cess slide.

Aug 6, 2007RamenRadio

Funny, I just got a girls number :P

Aug 6, 2007Altman

After she and her buddies ripped on us.

Aug 6, 2007Surfaced

No soaping dreams here.

Aug 7, 2007MusicSoaper

None here earlier. But if i did, they would be awesome.

Aug 7, 2007matrix8967

I've had plenty. had one just the other night actually.

Aug 7, 2007Altman

Had another Soap related dream last night. I walked into CVS with my Goas and I was just eating crap and reading magazines when these little kids and one guy around my age came on in. They were all wearing Heelys. The little kids saw my shoes and were like "Wow, those are cool looking! What are they?" and i was like "They're Soap Goas. They let you grind stuff." The older Heeler started the bashing war but since he wasn't anything like those anime inliners from my last dream you can pretty much figure out the result of the verbal conquest.

Aug 7, 2007matrix8967

eating crap...

Aug 9, 2007Altman

I guess.

Aug 12, 2007SpiderSoaper

wow....really wierd... i finally had a dream and it was a little crazy for me.....but here's how it goes....back when they were filming "war of the worlds" in the ironbound section of where i live (10 minutes away, i go somtimes) i dreamt that i went back to that time and that i was in the movie just soaping in the background...then in the dream i end up in the movie theatre when the movie was playing, and i saw my ass in a playground that dosent exist in the ironbound,or was shown in the movie,soaping on rails and slides, until those alien things came and started shooting and i ran my ass with the crowd, and thats it, i woke up, incase your wondering where the ironbound section is in the movie, it's that part where the alien thigs come out shooting and the church that comes apart,lol, i actually thought that they destroyed the church to make the movie, one day i was going to ask this guy that works at a deli next to the church, if they really destroy the church, but i didnt.

Aug 19, 2007iwantsoapshoes

i had another one but its a long story. ill tell you one thing though, expresses do not crumble apart when you touch them and they are not replaceable and rails do not float in the sky....oh, shit that was 3 things, oh well...

Aug 26, 2007greenfire8484

i had a freakin' weird one... it was me and a friend at a skatepark.. only it was chock full of hot girls... it gets stranger... so we're like hitting UFOs and Unitys and when we start skating, these girls come up and theyre like "Are you guys ninjas?"
so we were, of course, like "Hell yeah we are." so the rest of the dream was filled with enormously long rails hot girls and ninjas. Yup.

Aug 26, 2007sonic

oooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Aug 26, 2007sonic

i understand the ninjas, but sk8r girlz are uuuuuuuuugggggllyyy!

Aug 26, 2007greenfire8484

exactly. That's why they were hot.

Aug 31, 2007PixelEater

I believe I had a dream wearing my old stolen Scabs. It made me jump on ordering some new Cleans just now when I hadn't even thought of Soaps for at least three years.

Aug 31, 2007Page645

im a little pissed off here. HOW IS EVERYONE HERE GETTING SOAPING DREAMS EXCEPT FOR ME?????????

Aug 31, 2007AnthoFlex

Yo, you seriously deserve a ban or sumthing, cool it with the big text.

If you are gonna Bold it, bold it

If you are gonna Italic it, italic Ts

If yo are gonna Underline it, then Underline it.

But wtf, stop with the BIG TEXT

Aug 31, 2007AnthoFlex

Aug 31, 2007AnthoFlex

You better not have broken another good page

Aug 31, 2007AnthoFlex

fucking idiot, i swear

Aug 31, 2007Page645

listen renny i know how to work html now(a little) but my keyboard sticks and the delete button doesnt work sometimes so from now on untill i fix my keyboard i swear i wont use html

Aug 31, 2007Altman

MY NAME IS JOE, I WORK IN A BUTTON FACTORY.
I HAVE A DOG< A HOUSE AND A FAMILY!

Aug 31, 2007Altman

Dag yo, this sucks.

Aug 31, 2007sam

seriously, derek needs to disable HTML, its a privallage and your abusing pretty good¡¡

Aug 31, 2007Page645

hey im not abusing just my keyboard is a peice of shit doesnt mean im TRYING to abuse using html it was a god damn,mother fucking accident. holy shit

Aug 31, 2007PixelEater

Hay guys, what's going on in this thread?

Aug 31, 2007juno

My soaping dream is bringing soap back to the streets and markets. Hey page645, what about you?

Sep 1, 2007Page645

thats the problem I DONT HAVE ANY. *sigh*

Sep 1, 2007Altman

I didn't have a soaping dream last night per se, but there was a part in it where I did a sidewalk on a really long rail that looked like the one from the BiS video. The vert rail that's in the middle of that grassy hill is the one I'm talking about.

Sep 1, 2007sam

That rails fucking awsome. It would be perfect for controling speed since it would be easier to jump on.

Sep 1, 2007RamenRadio

Sam, I hope you weren't talking about me over there

Anyway, I haven't had a soaping dream in a long time. Upsetting really. Funny thing is that it happened when I got a pair of express XD Now that's a nerve wrecker

Sep 2, 2007greenfire8484

thats... weird....

Sep 25, 2007SapAuthor

Just had a SOAP dream. I was watching a SNL skit on harry potter prior to this, so in my dream i was at 'hogwartz' of sorts. Anyways, the school had to evacuate, and as everone was running for their lives, i saw behind me 2-3 school kids (in wizard robes) grinding down a curved hand rail, and when they landed i could clearly and distinkly see they were wearing Black Express SOAP shoes (even saw the 3 little slanted marks on them) That was fun.

Sep 25, 2007iwantsoapshoes

ok, im telling j.k that your having fan continuity in your dreams. the series is OVER, pplz.

Sep 25, 2007Rynasty

Altman- that rail now is R.I.P. Such a shame, it was probably the sickest soap-rail ever.

Sep 25, 2007Altman

Damn. At least you've had the opportunity to hit it up Ryan.

Sep 25, 2007Rynasty

Yeah. I wanted to fastslide it haha. It would have been so sick.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Chris Wren sliding in front of some nice Junipers
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Sidewalk
Luke Williams with a bike rack grind
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Wyatt Peterson busting a fastslide