Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Wanna be a SOAPer!
May 27, 2007 by Hutch

Any UK Soapers on here? I really want a pair of Soaps but I'm struggling to find a good distributer in the UK. Any1 know any sites that ship to UK?
Cheers guys.
Replies

May 27, 2007pepsi

www.rawk.com is probably the best soap distributer to the UK. it's fast as well :P..it was for me

May 27, 2007iwantsoapshoes

are you from london.

May 28, 2007Hutch

I'm originally from Lincolnshire but I'm in the RAF and currently in Cyprus, lucky me!

May 28, 2007Hutch

Just ordered a pair of Boltars from Rawk! Cheers pepsi!

May 28, 2007SapAuthor

You have good taste. In my opinion, Boltars are one of the most durable and sickest looking SOAPs, next to te scorchers

May 28, 2007RamenRadio

That's not just your opinion lol ;)

May 28, 2007Hutch

Thanks very much SapAuthor. Can anyone recommend any good tutorials/tips for an absolute beginner?

May 28, 2007AnthoFlex

Start off low and easy, work up your balance, jumping height, and jumping aim (if you dunno what that means, letme know, i'll explain)

May 28, 2007SonicSoaper

Lincolnshire!? That reminds me of something Orson Welles said once.

We know a little farm in Lincolnshire where Mrs.Buckly lives. Every July peas grow there.

May 29, 2007iwantsoapshoes

which boltars did you get? im getting the cobalts.

May 29, 2007Hutch

That all makes sense AnthoFlex, will I need to buy wax? I'm getting Cobalts aswell iwantsoapshoes.

May 29, 2007RamenRadio

I make my own wax with sam, but if you can't buy your own wax from us or anyone else, just try candle wax.

May 29, 2007AnthoFlex

Dude, If you wanna get sum good shit, head down to your local Skate shop and pick up some skate wax, or "Ledge Butta", they are your best friends for grinding. The ledge butta makes ledges smooth as butter-hence the name.

Try to stay away from homemade and candle wax. It tends to clump up your plates and whatever it is that you are grinding

May 29, 2007AnthoFlex

By the way, what do the cobalts look like?

May 31, 2007Hutch

I think Cobalt is just the colour scheme, they're black and blue. Look SWEET!

May 31, 2007AnthoFlex

oohhhh, that half black/half blue one?

Those look really weirdly awesome. They really dunt look like Boltars, they are like an Evil Dark spiderman version of the boltars

May 31, 2007SonicSoaper

You mean Black Suit Spidey?

May 31, 2007AnthoFlex

whatever, haha

May 31, 2007SapAuthor

And dont' forget, we have video tutorials for the tricks at soap.sonicandpals.com, just click on Tricks

Jun 1, 2007SonicSoaper

Oh course Trev. It's always fun to see Renny explaining how to do a Royale or Royal or whatever. XD

Jun 1, 2007iwantsoapshoes

my boltars still havent come yet!, hutch, have yours?

Jun 1, 2007Hutch

not yet mate, only ordered em a couple of days ago though and they have to find their way through our crap military postal service so I'm not holding my breath! I take it your just starting out too?

Jun 1, 2007AnthoFlex

haha, on one of the videos you can hear the MArio coin noise riiiiight at the last second. I was narrating and sumone IMed me, its my IM noise
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jordan hittin a Fakie Freestyle Backslide
Final Fantasy X hittin a Frontside
Strider Patton hittin a Fastslide
James Spino hittin a UFO
Bryndon with a royale on some bleachers