Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
MARC'S SITE!
Dec 16, 2003 by Phantom00991

Hey everyone. Turns out, Marc actually made that site in is signature!
Check it out! Isn't he the coolest?
http://www.wecantsoapforever.tk
Replies

Dec 16, 2003Phantom00991

Marc, that's a pretty good site...but the link at the bottom doesn't work!
FIX IT!

Dec 16, 2003mike

ok seriously...its getting old now

Dec 16, 2003Marc

wtf, I didn't make that site.. And I don't have plans for it.. This is a shoe forum.. Not make fun of a fake site.. Geeze

Dec 16, 2003Collin

that had to be the gayest come back ever but whatever you need to do to piss off people.

Dec 17, 2003Marc

Wasn't really a comeback, Might be looked at as one, But seriously, It's not.

Dec 17, 2003Tactic

Dude I can't believe you actually made that site, I mean c'mon I thought we(everyone on this site) were all over this whole fighting thing and only flameing when you have to!

Dec 18, 2003Marc

Let's put it this way, if I was to make a site.. It would have a layout like this(this site is made by me.. Brothers band..) http://mygetawayrock.com

Dec 18, 2003Marc

Oh yea, you guys gotta learn how to link to sites.. Fucking newbs.

Dec 18, 2003Phantom00991

yeah...Okay, Marc, I'm sorry you don't know how to make links. I understand, but don't go blaming other people for your Un-skills. Take the site down though, seriously...it was funny for a while, now it's just dumb.

Dec 18, 2003Marc

You guys are fucking tards.. Don't even fucking soap anymore.. You're giving all of us other GOOD soapers bad names..

Casey.. You look like a fucking ugly whore women.. So go do something else then site here and try to accuse me of making a shitty site.

Dec 18, 2003Marc

And yes, I thought you were a fucking women.. Ever time I said "Her" I ment you.. You fuck face.

Dec 18, 2003Phantom00991

Thanks a lot, Marc.

Dec 18, 2003Mart

Ladies, do you wanna take your arguing elsewhere? This is hardly a place to argue about who has the most 1337 h4rdc0r3 websyte, y'all, bitch ass nigger bitch and so forth

Dec 18, 2003Marc

I'm not arguing over a website, I could give 2 shits about the website, these little kids come here thinking they can get there name out, but they can't even get there tricks right..

Dec 18, 2003Mart

...the trick list which is available for viewing on their site

Dec 18, 2003Marc

Yes, thats what i'm talking about

Dec 18, 2003Marc

That has nothing to do with 1337 sites, just learn how to fucking soap before you do ;)

Dec 30, 2003Jordan_Thompson

Is Kate a guy or a girl?

Jan 6, 2004Phantom00991

Kate's a girl...yeah I know it's hard to tell, she doesn't believe in dressing girly.

Jan 19, 2004Marc

Yea but isn't Casey a guy? I could have sworn it was a chick.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Marshall Lenhart hittin a UFO
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Frontside
Chris Komsthoeft hittin a Frontside
Final Fantasy X hittin a Synchronized Soaping
Darren McCall hittin a Phat royale