Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
one more question.
May 19, 2007 by soaper532

ok ive made up my mind on getting the express but now they dont have the color i like(white) in my size anywhere.so if anyone knows where i can get the white ones in a 12 please let me know. also i saw on some website that soaps dont run true to size, is this true? and do the grey expresses look good in real life? sorry for so many questions just dont want to waist my money.thanks
Replies

May 19, 2007AnthoFlex

I would go with the Gray ones. They really stand out and they look F***in awesome. Plus, the O's and Logos all over the shoe are a very nice blue, which goes lovely with the rest of the shoe

May 19, 2007xJeremiahx

I usualy wear a size 13 shoe. I have size 12 express wich fit but are a little tight.

May 19, 2007soaper532

so i usually wear a 10 1/2 so should a get an 11 or what? because the size chart says that i should wear a 12

May 20, 2007sam

You should be fine with an 11 if thats all you can get, if your a tight fit going up to a 12 isnt a bad idea.

May 20, 2007AnthoFlex

Dude, stick with 11. If you are a 10.5, 11 is the best way to go. If you shoot up a full size and a half higher, that may be bad for you later on in Soaping

May 20, 2007soaper532

thanks anthoflex i took your advise and got the expresses in grey and i got a size 11 now i just have to wait for them to get here. GRRRRRR

May 21, 2007AnthoFlex

no prob
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Alexei Tajzler and Kyle Lefler hittin a Synchronized Soaping
greg morris says game over kids
Abby Bisor hittin a Showing Kevin up with a frontside
Maxwell hittin a Royale
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Sidewalk