Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Check out this Kinked Rail I made
May 19, 2007 by AnthoFlex

Click on picture to see HIGH-RES photo

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7207/dscf0372or6.jpg">http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/986/kinkvc5.jpg" border="0" alt="My homemade Kink (click for High-res Photo" />

The rail is made of a whole bunch of things, and its currently only missing one part. A support beam under where it starts to go down
Replies

May 19, 2007SpiderSoaper

way to go! dat shits tough son, i wanna grind that!

May 19, 2007rhinoskater30

You know how fast that's gonna be?!!!

May 19, 2007Surfaced

dude thats a sick PR, way to go.

May 19, 2007AnthoFlex

Actually Rhino, its really slow, its made of Aluminum....yes yes i know know, aluminum is very slow. But, thats why i need the part right before the kink drop. Also, i'm going to paint the rail so that its slick. Once again, this rail will be available to Grind at the Demo

May 19, 2007AnthoFlex

i didnt want an aluminum rail, but my dad didnt think it would matter what material is used.

I have had that rail for very long now, but i never used it. I didnt wanna hurt my dad's feelings because he didnt have to get me that rail, he just wanted to help out with my Soaping. So i thought...i think i can put this to good use....so i spent about an hour and a half bending it into that shape, then my dad got the rest of the supplies and stuff to hold it up

May 19, 2007kobansora

Oh siiiiiiick lol.

What color are you gonna paint it?

~JJ

May 19, 2007AnthoFlex

Probably black

May 19, 2007SonicSoaper

DAAAAAAAAMN! Isn't that the little one that used to lay on the floor?

May 19, 2007xJeremiahx

Looks sic. That is one hell of a kink. Is that about 2 feet high at the top?

May 19, 2007SonicSoaper

The best part is that it starts off at about knee hight and then comes out with that killer long ass kink.

May 19, 2007AnthoFlex

haha, AJ's got it. That was the old rail that would just sit on the floor, haha

May 19, 2007pepsi

nicee..it'll look sick when you paint it :P

May 19, 2007Slidey

Looks goooood, you don't find many rails like that lol

May 20, 2007xJeremiahx

Interesting soap sticker on your skateboard.

May 20, 2007mgm

What happened to those clay plates you put on those blue scorchers?

May 20, 2007SapAuthor

Renny, go to a store and get Golf Wax. Apparently it's the best thing for grinding, some inliners had some and said it's the best stuff you'll find, it's hard wax so it doens't build up. Try it, it may solve your aluminum problem.

May 20, 2007AnthoFlex

hmmm, Golf wax eh? I'll look into it.

xJeremiahx, whats so interesting about it? Its just a normal sticker...if you look at the rail, there are sum interesting colors on there....not even, haha

May 20, 2007AnthoFlex

Heres a fun game...how many soap stickers are in this pic? The correct answer will get you a free Soap sticker...if i ever get around to it

May 20, 2007SonicSoaper

Either 3 or 4. I wasn't sure if the O on your board counted or not.

May 20, 2007AnthoFlex

EVERY sticker in the pic.

May 20, 2007AnthoFlex

i'll take 5 more guesses and thats it

May 20, 2007pepsi

6 ;x...(random guess)

May 20, 2007sam

Im seeing 7.

May 20, 2007sam

http://photobucket.com/albums/q245/soapy2006/kink.jpg "

May 20, 2007AnthoFlex

3 more guesses

May 20, 2007AnthoFlex

im not saying ur right or wrong yet

May 20, 2007Slider388

May 20, 2007RamenRadio

twelve, there are a couple of stickers on your kinked rail at the top

May 20, 2007pepsi

i think theres another one...not sure about it though :X..

May 21, 2007AnthoFlex

One more guess

May 23, 2007AnthoFlex

no more guesses? ok...

May 23, 2007RamenRadio

ten

May 23, 2007AnthoFlex

Got it, there are 10 stickers in that pic. I'm late for school now, so i'll upload the circled stickers.

May 23, 2007AnthoFlex

**so i'll upload the circled stickers later

May 24, 2007SonicSoaper

...Oh well, I tried my best. Travis dude, you've got a brick of stickers. Care to share the wealth cuz I'm down to a sticker pebble.

May 24, 2007RamenRadio

Not a problem man. We were supposed to be printing some stickers out tonight (and cutting them of course), but Keith ran out of ink. We have to wait until tomorrow when staples opens up. So yeah, we'll make some more and give you some more AJ :)

May 24, 2007AnthoFlex

Wtf? you guys are gonna buy new cartriges?

May 24, 2007SonicSoaper

Well we're not going just crap them out. When I say we work like a sweatshop when it comes to stickers, I'm not lying. We actually had a pebble of those giant ones.

May 24, 2007RamenRadio

Ink cartriges Renny. It's low on ink man

May 27, 2007AnthoFlex

im not stupid dude. You guys are the stupid ones for buying new cartriges. You CAN just buy new ink to refill the cartriges. Each color is like $1

May 27, 2007Mart

Ink refills aren't guaranteed to match the original colour of the cartridge, which cause all kinds of problems with printing. I once tried printing on a stock Canon Yellow, a refill Magenta and a high-quality Cyan and the colour fucked up royally. Replacement like-for-like cartridges are the only way to go if you want consistent colour results

May 27, 2007AnthoFlex

Oh of course, it would never be as good as the original ink. But i mean for $1, JUST for printing Soap stickers, you really cant go wrong....unless you stick the wrong colors in the wrong holes....that would suck

May 28, 2007RamenRadio

It depends Renny. It depends on whose printer we're using, which paper we're using, etc. I don't know what anyone else sees, but I see the refills for hp ink cartridges to be kinda...er... icky. And to be honest, I think HP couldn't really get any worse. I'd consider going with refills, but probably only with Keith's Cannon (jesus christ, those guys make the best).

May 28, 2007Page645

hey trav ill give you my cannon if you want

May 28, 2007RamenRadio

I have no clue if you're being serious or not, but yeah, I'd love to if you weren't screwing with me.

May 28, 2007Page645

dude im serious only if you pay me the $200 it cost

May 28, 2007RamenRadio

I'd need a little time for that.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Mike Sharp hittin a Frontside
Abby Bisor hittin a Showing Kevin up with a frontside
Jordan Muck hittin a Backslide at Canton
Dusty Ryder hittin a UFO on a ledge
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo