Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
withdraws
May 18, 2007 by matrix8967

UGH! I've been busy as hell l8ly. teachers messing up my final grades, graduating, building (well, built) my new computer...and I feel awful...beacause i have not soaped in what seems like ever. i feel bummed out all the time because i havn't soaped...I look at my soaps, and i long to just go crazy...but i've gotta work, or talk to the school about something...ugh...

I APOLOGIZE for not being on solidgrind as much. but, all the money i've spent on my new computer i've written "USE THIS TO BUY SOAP SHOES! www.solidgrind.com!"

I'm still supporting like mad...i just havnt been on solidgrind as much...and i'm sorry, i'm trying to start managing my time and all that...i'm just sad i have missed out these past few weeks. I'm probably gonna get some soap tattoos in the next year or so :)

sorry for not being here. i'm an ass. but i'm a soap supporting ass.

---Alex
Replies

May 18, 2007rhinoskater30

Dude, don't be so hard on yourself, many people are busy right about now, even teachers cause believe it or not, they're stressed too. I too haven't been on that much lately either, but I look at it like this... Just tomorrow and and a week and I'm out for summer.

This summer's gonna be all about Soap!

May 18, 2007xJeremiahx

I know how you feel. I've been working 50 hour weeks. I've also been in the process of moving into my first house. I spent the last 3 weekends building a fence at my new house so that my dogs can go outside without coyotes atacking them.

I've soaped maybe a total of 15 minutes so far this month. I have dreams about soaping and I can't wait untill I have some free time to soap and skateboard again.

I should be all set by the megining of next month then I will go hit up the skate park and hand out some soap stickers so that hopefully I can get someone to soap with me.

May 18, 2007Rynasty

I get that feeling sometimes. Even though I skate almost every day, I still get that itch to grind a handrail with my soaps. The feeling of grinding with shoes is refreshing.

May 19, 2007rhinoskater30

Congrats on the house Jeremiah. I know that there will come that day that Soap will rise again, and we can all Soap all day, everday.

May 19, 2007xJeremiahx

Thanks, it's definately better than living in an appartment. I'll have room to put a couple rails and maybe build a mini ramp too. *droolz*
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Wyatt Peterson busting a fastslide
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Royale
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Sliding a wooden rail
greg morris hittin a royale downtown --> wellington st. bridge
Zach hittin a makio at the Cedar Rapids demo