Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Worth it?
May 16, 2007 by NYSoaper1763

i never soaped b4 and was convinced 2 i just spent 120 on blue and white cleans am i dumb 4 this ---> tajh manhattan
Replies

May 16, 2007AnthoFlex

Put down your name in the guestbook and come hit up the Soapshoes demo May 26th

May 16, 2007kobansora

Where'd you order them from?
~JJ

May 16, 2007NYSoaper1763

eBay

May 16, 2007AnthoFlex

werd up, NYC roller

May 16, 2007SonicSoaper

No, you're not. The Cleans were the first Soaps ever made and the UHF plate, though lacking lock-in, is very fast.

May 16, 2007AnthoFlex

UHFs are not fast dude

May 16, 2007SamusMeleeMaste

nice, i never seen blue and white cleans. Also i agree, the UHFs are the worst plates (in my opinion) i tryed em one day and its so boring no speed.

May 16, 2007AnthoFlex

You never seen blue/white cleans? Are you blind? So then wtf color Cleans were you wearing that vic lent you?

May 16, 2007SonicSoaper

That's funny because Travis flys with the UHF plats in his Scabs.

May 16, 2007AnthoFlex

w.e, then my UHFs are slow as fucking hell then. Consider Travis lucky. Or maybe they are new, are they?

May 16, 2007Rynasty

UHF's can be pretty fast. I remember doing this really long rail awhile ago, and the only way I could do it was to do a slight UFO, without braking, because the plates are so thin there was barely any friction between the plates and the rail.

May 17, 2007SapAuthor

I got lucky, i got my SOAPs while they were still on ebay (HSL won't make larger sizes, and i'm a 13). I got my boltars for 40, my black cleans for 60, but when i first started SOAPing, my first pair (grey express 12) i got for about 100 bucks also (i was new to ebay, i started a bid war >.>)

May 17, 2007SonicSoaper

Yeah, they're new.

May 17, 2007AnthoFlex

there ya go ; )

May 18, 2007NYSoaper1763

im not worrying about the uhfs because i got some bbks and slobros on the way
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Maxwell hittin a Frontside
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale down the S rail at Wash U
Maxwell hittin a Royale