Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
SOAP Shoes Site
May 15, 2007 by Megashadow77

I was thinking, how about we make a freewebs site with info on certain shoes?

I know freewebs sux, but it's all I can use. The thing is, we need some info up to tell people more about the shoes, their ups and their downs.

Just tell me what you guys think.
Replies

May 15, 2007rhinoskater30

Well...that is a good idea...except
1. There is this site.
2. There is a Soap MySpace, which, many people have, and that probably has many links to different sites on Soap.

There's not a whole lot else I can think of doing except for promoting Soap in every other possible way we can.

May 15, 2007Megashadow77

What site?

I wish someone could make a wiki for it....

May 15, 2007rhinoskater30

Wikipedia?...I think there is one.

May 15, 2007AnthoFlex

Yes there is a Soapshoes wikipedia

May 15, 2007RamenRadio

Yo Megashadow77, your myspace URL doesn't work.....

May 15, 2007Surfaced

hell no, no freewebs.

Fuck no. We are fine.

May 15, 2007RamenRadio

If anything, we would use maybe xanga.com, but we're perfectly fine with the myspace (since that's what most teens use).

May 15, 2007SapAuthor

Well, Any promotion is appreciated, but if you are going to make webpages, you should consult me, renny, and steve since we run the shop (that is, if you are going to promote the shop, if you are just promoting a SOAP shoe, then i guess you're good, but still might want to have me look it over since i build websites).

But really, we already have a lot of the markets on the web taken care of, we could use more street marketing. Do you have anyone else who SOAPs around you that you both could head out. But anyways, if you think there is possible sales there that we could get, sure :-)

Don't be so quick to smash down ideas guys. As with any business, ANY advertising (as long as it's not brining people away) is good advertising, we can use all the sales we can to keep this going.

If you want to contact me about the website options, since i do a lot of business and e-commerce, email me at trevorfayas@sonicandpals.com

May 15, 2007Surfaced

No no no, you can definately make your own xanga or freewebs, sure thing, just don't say anything about the page being official in any way. Also don't say Soap owns the page.

May 15, 2007RamenRadio

The stickers are great too haha. AJ started writing out sonicandpals.com/soaps on the back and giving them out to people.

May 16, 2007SonicSoaper

It works!

May 17, 2007SapAuthor

thanks folks! This all helps a lot ^.^

May 17, 2007SonicSoaper

No probalo Miss America!(Senor Cardgage reference)

May 18, 2007rhinoskater30

No "probalo"??????? Uhhh, don't get what the reference is but I think that's wrong.

May 24, 2007SonicSoaper

You're obviously not a Homestar Runner fan then.

May 25, 2007Spano565

Or we can stickerslap everything we see with the soap name on the stickers.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dusty Ryder hittin a Makio
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
Zach hittin a makio at the Cedar Rapids demo
Mike Mellenthin hittin a UFO at the local school
Derek Brooks hittin a Makio across the newspaper stand