Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Has anyone ever ordered from...
May 14, 2007 by Unasi

I live in the US and was wondering if anyone has had any succes with orders from either,

kateskates, bladeschool.com.au, or rawk.com

Bladeschool seems too good to be true, low price and tons of shoes in my size (14), and relatively low shipping - but their payment options seem rather sketchy - nothing over the interned, information is passed over the telephone or fax.

Thanks guys, hope to be Soaping with you soon!
Replies

May 14, 2007Surfaced

Bladeschool.com.au is legit and they will deliver as they should.

I don't know about the others though.

May 14, 2007kobansora

Kateskates sucks with shipping to the US.

~JJ

May 14, 2007RamenRadio

Isn't rawk supposed to be good JJ? I know one thing though, they have a hell of a selection lol

May 14, 2007sam

Do not buy from rawk, they will take your money and then say they have no shoes left in stock.

May 14, 2007SapAuthor

Sorry unasi, we are trying to get HSL to make larger shoes, but it isn't going well i'm afriad. I wish you luck in finding some, otherwise there still should be the MB Tank size 14s on ebay for 65+shipping

May 14, 2007Unasi

So rawk.com is bad?

Anyone have anymore information on bladeschool, because I want to make sure they're completely legit before I send them my credit card information. Any success storys?

May 14, 2007RamenRadio

Wait, you're a size 14? You should get the MB tanks on ebay man. I'd kill for them, but I'm only a size 12. You should go for them, the guy only has 5 pairs left man.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SOAP-MB-TANK-GRINDER-SHOES-14-TM_W0QQitemZ120118718725QQihZ002QQcategoryZ137011QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

May 14, 2007Unasi

I saw those, but Bladeschool has 14 Sylons, which I've been looking around for, as well as a few others. I know the MB Tanks come with the Original plates, so I wanted a pair with some BBKs.

Plus the Trail Mixes are straight ugly =P

May 14, 2007SpiderSoaper

Sam how do u know that rawk takes ur money? im really tempted in getting boltars from there, are u sure thats wat happens?

May 14, 2007mgm

Bladeschool is the cheapest and fastest. It shipped to me in Califonia in a week or two.

May 14, 2007sam

It happened to me once, trying to buy scabs a while back, and has also happend to my friend trying to buy boltars.

May 15, 2007SpiderSoaper

so u aint get ur money back? wat did u do?

May 15, 2007Unasi

Which shoe would be better or last me longer, the Sylons or Faders? I've heard good things about Sylons, but the Faders look pretty classy, and a good deal less conspicuous.

May 15, 2007Unasi

Also, I need to ask where I can buy some size 14 BBKs, if I happen to nab a shoe that doesn't have them. I've looked around on ebay and whatnot, but I can't find size 14s. Any help?

May 15, 2007RamenRadio

Sylons last the longest, I have a pair, and I nicknamed myself after them. I love them that much lol

ask deel about plates

May 15, 2007Unasi

Deel?

May 15, 2007SonicSoaper

Steve Deel, A.K.A. Go2Crew.

May 15, 2007RamenRadio

The god damn fucking spam blocker is stopping me from posting the link, so got to the soap shoes myspace, go to the bottom right of the flash, and click contacts. Get steve deels email from there

May 15, 2007RamenRadio

THIS SPAM BLOCKER IS PISSING ME OFF!!!!

http://sonicandpals.com/soaps
He gets a lot of email, so give him time to reply

May 15, 2007RamenRadio

haha, I did it. Fuck you spam blocker (sorry everyone, but RSS making me mad)

Unasi, go to:

http://sonicandpals.com/soaps

And click on the contacts, and there you will find steve deels email address.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jordan Muck hittin a frontside at the Monmouth High School
Stefan D hittin a phat farfenugen
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin another Alley-Opp CG in Greenville, Delaware
James Hamon's Grandpa Bud sportin some Soaps
Jordan Muck hittin a Backslide at Canton