Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
New Signature.. Yes It Has To Do With Soaping
Dec 15, 2003 by Marc

well After Reading Like 50 Of Those Tatic Losers Post.. I Decided To Change My Signature.. What Do You All Think?
Replies

Dec 15, 2003Marc

Anyway It Said

"Tactic Soaping Sucks!
wecantsoapforever.tk" But Its Not Showing Up :-/

Dec 15, 2003Phantom00991

you can lick my nuts you sheep fucking son of a whore.

Dec 15, 2003Phantom00991

why do people feel the need to be douches..I don't get it...

Dec 15, 2003Tactic

It's Tactic again, and I'm here to say that I am the SG Famous Maxwell from the Tactic Soap Team. Apparently I'm a douche and everyone hates my Team, and I would just like you say that my oppinions do not reflect those of the Tactic Soap Team so please don't flame them for why did, and I have been asked that if you think the Tactic Soap Team's site sucks please Drop a line to give some hints and tips to make it better at phantom00991@soapingforever. Another thing is that I have quit soaping because I realize that I'm soaping for the wrong reasons and I think you Mart I think it was that said that for makeing me realize that so until I can start soaping for the fun of it I'm done I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused, and I would like it if you Marc could please change your signature, because the problem is gone, I'll be removed from the site by what Phantom tells me is the end of the week.
Thank you, Tactic is no more

Dec 15, 2003Tactic

It's Tactic again, and I'm here to say that I am the SG Famous Maxwell from the Tactic Soap Team. Apparently I'm a douche and everyone hates my Team, and I would just like you say that my oppinions do not reflect those of the Tactic Soap Team so please don't flame them for why did, and I have been asked that if you think the Tactic Soap Team's site sucks please Drop a line to give some hints and tips to make it better at phantom00991@soapingforever. Another thing is that I have quit soaping because I realize that I'm soaping for the wrong reasons and I think you Mart I think it was that said that for makeing me realize that so until I can start soaping for the fun of it I'm done I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused, and I would like it if you Marc could please change your signature, because the problem is gone, I'll be removed from the site by what Phantom tells me is the end of the week.
Thank you, Tactic is no more

Dec 15, 2003Tactic

It's Tactic again I know I said that I was done but so you don't think I'm a bigger Douche I just have to say that the site wan't working for a split second so i clicked submit twice and that's why i posted it twice so please don't come down on phantom anymore thanks

Dec 15, 2003mike

quitting is lame, especially when you quit cause what people thousands of miles away tell you. keep soaping, if you dont wanna come on this website then dont. unless of course the only reason you really did soap was to have people so you and all your mad soaping skills, then dont, cause you wont be having fun. ok, that made no sense, but yeah

Dec 15, 2003Marc

Seriously man.. It was a lame joke.. Calm your ass down and keep soaping.. But don't go calling your self "Famous" and give me your aim.. And if I'm nice ill make you a whole new fucking site..

Dec 15, 2003Mart

The point is that he doesn't have mad soaping skills. He's a total n00b who thinks he can enlarge his penis be bigging himself up to people who don't give a shit

And Mike, compared to Tactic's shitty sentence construction and lack of punctuation, what you said made complete sense

Dec 15, 2003Marc

lol, There goes Mart and his penis's.. Makes the whole forum.. So great.. Anyway.. I made sense out of that post mike gave.. Maybe it's because I used to type Like This..?

Dec 15, 2003Marc

Oh, and I wasn't making fun of you there Mart.. I said it was "So Great..
" As in when you say the penis stuff.. Makes the whole forum..

Dec 16, 2003Phantom00991

yeah, you guys are cool...

Dec 16, 2003Phantom00991

BY THE WAY, I WAS BEING SARCASTIC.

Dec 16, 2003Marc

Lol, I don't think you want a photoshop layout all customed made with your own logo and everyone done.. do ya? did I mention php?

Dec 16, 2003Tactic

OK! You guys are all fucking idiots, I din't quit Soaping. I wouldn't do that because of a bucnh of FUCKING douche bags across America siad that I suck. I don't give a shit what the fuck you guys think of, BiS still thinks that Tactic Soaping is great so you can all go and suck my BIG dick! I started that whole cessing forum just to piss you all of and apparently I'm better at makeing people mad then I thought. See I thought it would take at least a good... month or so but no it took like 2 days! See unlike anyone else on this site I have what's known as a sense of humor, in other words I know can take a joke and dish one out just as good! So I know you won't believe me when I say that this was all a joke, but I was just playin' you're all soapers, and that in my book means you all deserve respect. So from now on I'll give you the respect I feel you deserve. And Mart/Marc c'mon guys lay off I know our site sucks but liek Phantom said we've only had one for...maybe 2 months so jsut leave us alone, if you think it's that bad jsut e-mail Phantom and give him some pointers, and some helpful hints on what to do to make the site better. Phantom dude fucking learn to spell I know you're my best friend and all but it's a NEWB or NEWBIE. Anyway I would just like you say I'm sorry from any distress I caused anyone and we should all just start over. Thanks!

Dec 16, 2003Marc

Dood, shut the hell up. Your trying to turn your self around now, Be "Cool".. Your a fucking dumbass man..

Dec 16, 2003Marc

I guess I respect you for TRYING to be cool, but 2 months? dood 1 week is enough time to make a good site.. Geeze..

Dec 16, 2003mike

Heres my ideas for a good site, im serious, not trying to mock you. One, make some more graphics. Two, ditch the whole disclaimer on the bottom.

Dec 16, 2003Smokey

Please don't bring BiS into this.. We don't want to be associated with you in any way when you're acting like this.

Dec 16, 2003Mart

What, you were joking? Last I checked, jokes were supposed to be funny, so that says a lot for your 'sense of humour'

'we've only had one for...maybe 2 months so jsut leave us alone' - I would never dream of uploading a half-baked site about anything, let alone advertise it on a forum full of people who are better than you at everything.

Also, you're telling your friend to learn how to spell, when you clearly have some English-related issues of your own. Try learning how to use some things called 'punctuation' and 'paragraphs'. Then learn to stop being such an asshole

Dec 17, 2003Marc

heh, Penny-Arcade= godlike, Now they are funny.

Dec 17, 2003mike

shit, i forgot about that one

the "send pokey" line makes it classic

Dec 18, 2003Marc

The rooster key one is also great,

"I have the rooster key!"
"Ok, if we find a chicken door you can use it!"
"I HAVE A CRANK!"

So great

Dec 18, 2003mike

dude, fruit fucker is by far the best comic those guys have ever made

Dec 18, 2003Marc

Duck cocks is another good one.

Dec 18, 2003mike

and the xbox lets pound nails through our dicks one

Dec 18, 2003Mart

And the grizzly bear xbox controller

Dec 19, 2003Marc

And "the sanding the deck, but really playing xbl" one..
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dude sliding the Soap Van
Brent V hittin a UFO
Mark hittin a frontside at work
Jordan Muck hittin a frontside at the Monmouth High School
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a stickin a backslide