Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Is this UP status? Or Making us look retarded?
May 9, 2007 by AnthoFlex

I just saw this video on myspace. It was one of the "featured videos of the week"

Basically, its about this poser who freestyle walks...In the video, there are Soapshoes, and the guy does grind, but hes acting like a complete lunatic....

You guys be the judge, this video really pisses me off....
Replies

May 9, 2007AnthoFlex

great, the spam blocker isnt allowing me to post the URL...

May 9, 2007AnthoFlex

vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2024967668

May 9, 2007AnthoFlex

put "Http://" in front of the URL

(it was the only way to get around the spam blocker)

May 9, 2007kobansora

That's just making him look retarded.

~JJ

May 9, 2007Surfaced

saw that, dont worry, i doubt anyone will mention soap shoes or relate them to that.

May 9, 2007SapAuthor

lol i found htat really hilarious, although i do support true FSW, like the spider-men type and ninja stuff, where they are jumping across gaps, scaling walls, doing backflips, and of course true SOAPing.

May 9, 2007Mart

Dude, why does this piss you off? Why would he own a pair of Soaps if he's wanting to rag on Soap?

I've not watched the video, but it sounds like you're annoyed that this guy is just having a ton of fun doing something that you think is lame. Chill it down a bit man, it's a free country

May 9, 2007RamenRadio

But you're all the way in the uk.... lol
Mart, I was just joking man.

May 9, 2007RamenRadio

I can't play the video.... Not mac or PC neither browser. I even tried internet explorer for a mac XD

May 9, 2007SonicSoaper

It's just pimplywimp. he does reatrded things all the time. I thought this video was hilarious.

May 9, 2007kobansora

So did I lol. I liked his soap wipeouts... A lot.

~JJ

May 9, 2007SonicSoaper

Yeah, me too.

May 9, 2007AnthoFlex

Mart, watch the video, before you judge.

The kid grinds like twice in the video, which i really don't care. BUt hes jumping over stuff "Freestlye walking" making up tricks like "360 with Nipple-twist revert" and shit

May 9, 2007AnthoFlex

which really didnt piss me off (i shouldnt have said that)...its just like....ehh, annoying

May 9, 2007kobansora

Yeah it's obnoxious and immature.... But :/

~JJ

May 9, 2007Mart

So he's having fun? Big deal, credit for him for having a blast and not taking it too seriously. Hell, that's probably the reason why it was featured; because it was different and clearly showed him having a good time

May 9, 2007RamenRadio

Eh, I'm not crazy about the video. I can kinda see how it's funny, but not really the backwards reverse reverse revers loop-de-doop nipple touch things lol

May 9, 2007AnthoFlex

Now that i look at it, its pretty funny. I dunno what i was thinking, oh well

May 10, 2007kobansora

I wasn't baggin on him for having fun, I was just saying that he was acting obnoxious and immature, but it was still funny.

~JJ

May 10, 2007adamblock

actually this movie is a good thing.

i scanned the comments and directed the "i want grindshoes where do you get them" commenters to this site.

plus its just quirky, looks like he had fun making it.

May 10, 2007AnthoFlex

i better answer those comments then with the Soapshoes myspace

May 10, 2007kobansora

We better get resupplied with Soaps then.

My friend is planning on ordering this weekend.

~JJ

May 10, 2007Tasslehoff

im not real happy about it. the guy was actin kinda crazy and idiotic. although that first grind kicked a**
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin an Alley-Opp CG in Wilmington, Delaware
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Frontside
Zach hittin a makio at the Cedar Rapids demo
LixF hittin a fresh track grind
Strider Patton hittin a Fastslide