May 6, 2007 by teamheelz

are there any girl soapers?? I usually only see guys in video and pics who soap
Replies

May 7, 2007SonicSoaper

There are a few Soapettes out there.

May 7, 2007RamenRadio

I'd kill to meet one ;D >: )

May 7, 2007matrix8967

almost all the soapers around my town are girls...

---Alex

May 7, 2007RamenRadio

Again, LUCKY!

May 7, 2007SapAuthor

lol. I think Renny's girlfriend is learning to SOAP.

May 7, 2007SonicSoaper

That's sick. If she knew how to Soap before Renny hooked up with her, he'd have to restrain Travis more than he did when he first showed us her Myspace.

May 7, 2007RamenRadio

AJ, please don't bring that up again. I already apologized to Renny. Just forget about it.......

May 7, 2007RamenRadio

May 7, 2007AnthoFlex

haha, i remember that, He fell in love with her, soo funny.

May 7, 2007xJeremiahx

Lucky. My girlfriend jokes around and makes fun of me when I soap. I busted my shin open yesterday and she laughed and said that I "hurt myselft walking". It's kinda funny when I think about it cause techicaly it's true.

May 7, 2007SonicSoaper

My girlfriend wants to try Soaping but she says after hearing about my baseball ankle she'd rather watch after taking a lot of asprin to get rid of the headache.

May 7, 2007SonicSoaper

Yo Ren, you bringing your girl to the demo? I am.

May 7, 2007AnthoFlex

I dunno, she may just come on her own. Either way, imma be to busy at the desk

May 7, 2007SonicSoaper

Yeah, true.

May 10, 2007Ronni

Im a girl lol I dunno any other girls who soap though not very common

May 10, 2007RamenRadio

Thank god, I now know a girl soaper! haha Welcome to solidgrind Ronni!

May 10, 2007SonicSoaper

Cool it Travis. Don't go nuts dude. XD

May 10, 2007Page645

May 10, 2007Page645

I may be over at Keiths, but that won't stop me from making a comment AJ. I was only welcoming her, you calm down man.

May 10, 2007Ronni

haha thanks I just found this site like yesterday

May 11, 2007RamenRadio

we're glad you did. Are you anywhere in new york by any chance? because there is a soap demo in corona queens. If you could go and try soaping yourself, that would be cool. the more the merrier :)

May 11, 2007SonicSoaper

Riiiight.

May 11, 2007AnthoFlex

Leave him alone AJ haha.

but yea, Ronni, if you are near (or willing to make the trip to NYC) theres gonna be a kickass demo May 26th.

Heres the link to the Demo site:

http://www.sonicandpals.com/soaps/externalsoap/demohome.html

Theres already a demo forum thread that im about to bump up, but only if it goes down too far the Thread list

May 11, 2007RamenRadio

Jesus christ man, I was just telling her about the demo. Jeez

May 11, 2007Ronni

I so wish I could go to the demo but....I live in Vancouver :( damn Vancouver and their non soap shoe people

May 11, 2007RamenRadio

lol. It's okay, maybe next time around Ronni :)

May 11, 2007DeanSoaper

Yea my girlfriend Soaps, she has some sweet black cleans.

May 11, 2007adamblock

the interweb is not the place to score girls. but thats just a simple mans opinion, do whatever the heck you want to.

btw vancouver sounds cool. kinda ambient and stuff.

May 11, 2007Ronni

ya vancouver is pretty nice. I just don't see any action here. If I said soap shoes they be like wtf. Im into all the alternative sports and stuff
I skate, snowboard, blade, dare I say it...heely, soap. It's all good :)

May 11, 2007Tasslehoff

yeah i have a pair of OFF BRAND Heelys. there pretty cool and better than Heelys too. the wheel retracts into the shoe when you dont want to use it coutesy of a button on the back.

May 11, 2007Tasslehoff

SOAPS RULE!

May 11, 2007matrix8967

my girlfriend hates soaping...because she says it's a fad and all that...but i don't think she hates them as much as she says, because she used to want a pair before everyone got a pair of them.

May 11, 2007RamenRadio

what the hell does this have to do with scoring girls adamnblock? o.o

May 12, 2007Mart

I wouldn't even try to cover it up dude, it's so obvious what you're up to ;)

May 12, 2007RamenRadio

well yes, up to finding a girl soaper, but not for finding a gf on the internet. That stuff isn't my style at all man. And Mart, what's your email? I need to ask a favor if it's cool with you

May 12, 2007Tasslehoff

my gf would probably want to SOAP, but she has to many medical problems. no doctor can seem to tell her what is wrong with her knees, she says her stomach hurts most of the time, lots of things.

May 13, 2007Mart

generalformula[at]aim[dot]com. I'm on the road with http://www.myspace.com/interlock">Interlock until the 21st though, so don't freak if I don't respond right away

May 14, 2007SapAuthor

and speak for yourself with the internet dating ;-) I found my girlfriend online, a fan of my website, we've been dating for nearly 7 months and i'm heading to see her in 9 days (she lives in slovakia). haven't you seen "You got mail"? XD

But yeah, girl SOAPers are hard to come by, but i see a lot of girl heelers, but most are 13s or around there lol.

May 14, 2007RamenRadio

lol, don't worry Trevor, I was speaking for only myself. Hope you have a ball with your gf man. :D

May 14, 2007RamenRadio

haha, that's pretty sick Mart. Hope you have a good time. :)

May 21, 2007Mart

Did you e-mail me in the end dude? I've only just got back and didn't have any net access whilst I was away, so it's possible that my spam filter deleted it after a few days

May 22, 2007RamenRadio

Yes sir, I'll send it again if you didn't get it.

May 22, 2007RamenRadio

Okay, it's sent Mart :)

May 24, 2007SonicSoaper

*shifty eyes*
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dan_H hittin a Frontside
Dario Nieva with a Mizuo.
Derek hittin a Cheese Grater at the Cedar Rapids demo
Jason Fillo of DEOS hittin a Unity in Newark, Delaware
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf