Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
EVERYONE READ (From Trey)
May 6, 2007 by SapAuthor

Listen everyone, Steve, Renny, and I all need your help. We are running out of SOAPs to sell. We are already out of size 9 in white and black, and white 12. We only have 3 more Size grey 9s (after that, we don't have any more 9s), plus HSL won't make 13s (even in just black would be awesome). They are putting us on backorder, they are not fulfilling our restocking orders, we already had to refer someone to rollerwarehouse who has a couple of the 9s left that they ordered.

So this is what I want people to do. We need to write to HSL. Now, it won't help us one bit to email them yelling and cussing and dissing, they will disregard it. Be serious, be firm, but for God's sake, be professional. Explain how you've heard that they aren't producing the SOAPs to fill orders. Ask them what is the point of allowing us to Sell SOAPs if you won't fulfill your end of the deal as a producer. Ask them why they haven't created 1 run of 13s, even though sales show that the larger the size has shown to have larger sales consistantly. Ask them when they will get more size 9 and other SOAPs on produced.

People, April's sales were 150% of March's sales! We had an average of 1.5 sales A DAY! We need a voice, we need people asking why?

Remember, be professional.

Read up so you know what's up. Here's the sales info so far. These are numbers, numbers don't lie, and they can't be biased.

http://www.sonicandpals.com/soaps/soapshoerecord.xls"> Here
Replies

May 6, 2007SapAuthor

Here's the Email. Dont' tell her it's from me though :-P

brooks@heelys.com

She takes care of marketing, it's the only email person i know.

May 6, 2007kobansora

No emails.

Everybody write letters. WRITE. Trust me, it gets stuff done and I have proof.

I was gonna write to Heelys earlier but I had no time. I'll do it next week.

All we need to know is who to write to. Their title and all, and Heelys HQ address.

Seriously lol, it will work.
~JJ

May 6, 2007AnthoFlex

Count me in, they arent gonna fuck us over at the peak of Soaps revival

May 6, 2007Slidey

Yeah I'll deff write one. How many letters do you think we'll need?

May 6, 2007SapAuthor

Anyone able to list the mailing address for everyone? I'm clueless

May 6, 2007kobansora

Someone check the heelys site.

I think we'll just need about like, iuno... For something like this, maybe everybody. I didn't mean that in a sarcastic way lol, I'm just typing out what's going through my head right now.

~JJ

May 7, 2007RamenRadio

Dirty bastards, they can't help but play dirty. They can't make more than one shoe, but they can't even keep up with the demand. How unprofessional of them.

May 7, 2007RamenRadio

They give a dirty name to soaping. I don't care if they have the rights, they don't deserve them. Not in the least.

May 7, 2007Tasslehoff

COME ON!!! I JUST STARTED SOAPING!!! I will not let them do this. we have to at least keep SOAPs alive.

May 7, 2007RamenRadio

I have Tasselehoff's back on this one. This is bullshit, we shouldn't have to play stupid games in order for them to just supply some more shoes.

May 7, 2007SapAuthor

This is. I can kind of understand them not making more if we weren't selling them, but we are exceeding our original selling expectations! I mean, what more do we have to do to? We are doing all our own advertising, building our own website, handling our own ordering and team, our own demo, paying for everything. All we ever asked of HSL was to put our name up on the online selling list and to supply use with shoes.

May 7, 2007RamenRadio

If that's too much for them, they should might as well not have the rights to soap shoes.

May 7, 2007Rynasty

I think you're missing the point.. HSL can do whatever they want with soap since they are the owners. They could even run it to the ground if they wanted to. A few kids on a messageboard complaining isn't going to make more soaps. And while it is good that sales have increased, 1.5x30= 45. Selling 45 shoes a month isn't quite enough to support a company.

May 7, 2007AnthoFlex

Im writing my letter now

May 7, 2007RamenRadio

and I'm saying it's a waste what they're doing. I'm writing a letter too

May 7, 2007AnthoFlex

my letter is done. Its professional, but i tried to keep it as real sounding as possible.

Its long so im not gonna post it on solidgrind. whoever wants to see it has to email me.

May 7, 2007RamenRadio

Well, I don't have anything much else to say. I think you put it rather nicely

May 7, 2007AnthoFlex

i know, maybe that will get it across to them

May 8, 2007RamenRadio

XD it realy should, but I'm not sure if HSL can sink any lower or if they can lol

May 8, 2007kobansora

One won't get the message across, we'll need more. I'm going to write mine tomorrow hopefully.

Btw, make sure they're at a page max, because if you think about it nobody really wants to take the time to read a two page letter.

~JJ

May 8, 2007RamenRadio

I guess, just so there's one more pissed off soaper, I'll write one. Don't worry, don't worry, it won't be h8ing at all whatsoever. Promise :D

May 8, 2007SapAuthor

Can someone put the mailing address for everyone?

May 8, 2007AnthoFlex

Brooks@Heelys.com

People, don't be confused. A lot of people think that is the email of Derek Brooks. Its NOT. Brooks is the name of a girl who works at HSL.

May 9, 2007SapAuthor

SOAP sales are starting to go down a bit, i'm tryign to bring back past people who bought their pair. Everyone, start handing out stickers if you have them, if you don't, email me at trevorfayas@sonicandpals.com with your mailing address and i'll send some in an envelope (can't afford to send a ton, but i have about 400 or so). And when you hand them out, only hand out like 2 at a time or something and tell them to visit the SSS SOAP shop on the "buy online" section of the site.

May 9, 2007RamenRadio

Trevor, I'm printing out as many as I can. And that one meant for a T-Shirt? I made that a sticker! I put it right on a speed sign XD.

That's cool and all, but I keep getting problems with the bigger black soap sticker. It keeps getting cut off. Can you help me out with that?

May 9, 2007RamenRadio

http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u12/soapbrotherhood/Photo0024.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">

I don't know how to fix it, please help me out man.

May 9, 2007RamenRadio

Crap, that was too big. Sorry everyone o.o

May 9, 2007AnthoFlex

back up, people, stick to the Emailing issue

May 9, 2007Mart

Dude, you really don't need to bump threads that have been active within 24 hours

May 9, 2007AnthoFlex

whoops, ma bad

May 18, 2007Spano565

CoM on guys get all ur friends u know and make them sign the petition

May 19, 2007SonicSoaper

...CoM? Chain of Memories?

May 19, 2007rhinoskater30

Kingdom Hearts games are cool, man their stories are deep, can't wait for the 3rd. But yeah that mailing thing is a problem.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Tanner Gregory hittin a Unity
LixF hittin a fresh track grind
Quinn Padgett's Detention for Soaping at School
Maxwell hittin a Frontside
Zach Larson hittin a Royale