Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
I wish
May 5, 2007 by Joshua3109

I wish I could get a pair of SOAPS with the F'n Slipknot pate. Why wont HEELYS let SOAP make em?
Replies

May 5, 2007cherryman696966

heelys owns soap, their not really separate companies.

May 5, 2007sam

Soap sales arent good enough to come out with a new model, let alone a sole plate.

May 5, 2007rhinoskater30

Yup, they also want ppl to buy Heelys with the grindplate, not Soaps, they think they could make more money that way. They should really make Heelys, Heelys w/out the grindplate, and Soaps, Soaps.

May 6, 2007Surfaced

yeah its all pretty simple... companies just dont want to lose money.

May 6, 2007kobansora

If they expect to sell the heelys with grindplates, they're gonna have to make them in all sizes up to 12, AND mass market them. I have not yet seen a Torch or Neo or anything around here at the big 5s.

~JJ

May 9, 2007Tasslehoff

speaking of heelys, this idjit on youtube was screamin at me that you could do more tricks on Heelys than SOAPs.

May 9, 2007RamenRadio

They just did lose money. It's probably because they made too many stupid models of heelys. So funny if you think about it. The soap shoes is skyrocketing, and heelys went down 12 percent haha.

May 9, 2007RamenRadio

Psh, they wish. The only thing you can do on heelys is lift your feet in different directions. Unless your talking about the ones with grind plates on them. You can do a "fakio" on them. That's pretty much the only other thing a pair of grails or torches can do.

May 9, 2007Zutsumi

Continuing on Ramen's post, if Heelys continue to drop in sales, maybe HSL will decide to invest in soaps since they are seeing an increase in sales, then again its just a guess/wish from a finance guy >.>

May 9, 2007SonicSoaper

Or maybe they'll just push on Heelys advertising anf hope to god it works.

May 9, 2007RamenRadio

XD Zutsumi, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE for that to happen lol

But I'm guessing that SonicSoaper is correct since that hsl isn't too crazy about soap shoes. It'd take them to drop another 50 percent before it gets in there heads

May 9, 2007sam

Let's just say heelys sales drop 25%, and soap sales upped 50%. Still, if more heelys are still being sold HSL will only be concerned with getting heelys back ontop, unless soap sales boomed ontop of heelys.

May 9, 2007AnthoFlex

HSL is like a bad parent, haha

(dunt reply to this)
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Bryndon with a royale on some bleachers
Aaron MacDonald hittin a Frontside
Sean Fillenwarth hittin a Frontside
Aaron Taraboletti sliding a square kinked rail at Drake University
Jordan Thompson hittin a Frontside