Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
If you had a million dollars
Apr 28, 2007 by RamenRadio

What soap shoes would you want to bring back? I know, I know. I've heard that stuff like this doesn't help in the least. I'm only curious to see what other people think. Just for fun :)

Replies

Apr 28, 2007RamenRadio

The shoes I would want back would have to be....

Broadsides
Sylons
T-Bones
Septum

I think with Soap in HSL's hands, that's all a million dollars would get me lol. Anyone else?

Apr 28, 2007rhinoskater30

lol good point... uhhhh well I'd get:

Broadsides
Daggit
Scorcher
Turntable
Goa

And a lot of JUNK!!! Naw I'd get some skate ramps and rails FOR the newly aquired shoes, video game stuff, BIG TV, and a lot of candy.

Apr 28, 2007fastslider

Well, I'm not to sure, I've kinda been around been around Soaps for a while, but I'm just new to the site, so I guess I would get the A Sides, and Warps, Broadsides for sure, septums. Really... I guess I could get all with 1 mil.!!!

Apr 28, 2007Surfaced

What is money going to do? I dont think that if you shove even that much in HSL's face, they'll give one person fresh Soap shoes.

A while ago something started that was similar to this. Basically it ended with everyone telling each other that their opinion was crap.

Apr 28, 2007kobansora

Iuno bout you guys, but I'd buy myself a pair of skates or two, and then save the rest for college and life.

~JJ

Apr 29, 2007RamenRadio

This is just for fun surfaced. If you had the opportunity to get a few soaps back, what would they be? It's only hypothetical. :D

Apr 29, 2007SpiderSoaper

i would buy soaps from HSL and bring em bac,lol

Apr 29, 2007SpiderSoaper

The whole Soap company i mean

Apr 29, 2007RamenRadio

Not sure if they would give it at that price. I don't mean to limit your imagination, I just think that they would want a pretty penny. Very good though, that's my dream lol :D

May 10, 2007Tasslehoff

anything with slipknot plates

May 10, 2007dunk

I have a million dollars, I'm going to buy out Soap.

May 10, 2007SonicSoaper

Yeah but nowadays a million dollars isn't as much as it seems it is.

May 11, 2007adamblock

if i had a million dollars, i would buy those goddamn mb tanks off of ebay so gbmus can stop fucking reposting those for 65.99

May 11, 2007JeiHeirumaru

I'm with the spider. I'd bring back the whole company,and alla the shoes.

May 11, 2007RamenRadio

If it was possible, I'd definitely do it lol
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Grinding a tall handrail
Darren McCall hittin a Phat royale
Strider Patton hittin a Fastslide
Ian Walsh hittin a Frontside