Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Rollerwarehouse joins the SOAP sales.
Apr 24, 2007 by SapAuthor

Roller warehouse is getting the larger size express shoes this may 1st ( 5/1/07 ) after i talked with them and they found out that SOAPs were back in production. Our prices at soaps.sonicandpals.com still beat theirs, but they have more cataloges which will help increase interest in SOAPs. Just some news. Pretty cool, hopefully this type of thing will keep on going, people will start wanting to stock SOAPs again, and maybe help bring SOAPs back up to their hayday.
Replies

Apr 24, 2007Tasslehoff

SWEET! thank you rollerware. I sure hope this keeps on. LONG LIVE THE SOAPS!

Apr 24, 2007RamenRadio

That's the spirit!! :D

Apr 24, 2007Surfaced

yeah, gotswag, being owned by the same company, will also get the Express back in stock on the 1st.

Apr 24, 2007dunk

nice work

Apr 25, 2007SapAuthor

Grrrr i'm getting some haters on rollwerwarehouse forum. Any suggestions as what to do? seems a shame to just leave it alone, but then again waht can be done against such reckless hate?

http://forums.rollerwarehouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41163&start=45

Apr 25, 2007kobansora

Nice work, kid, you really had to make the first post very advertisey instead of newsey, no wonder they're hating. Plus, you make it sound kinda cheesey too. I mean, I don't mean to bag on you but damn lol....

Just don't add any more fuel to the argument, then we can just forget about it later.

~JJ

Apr 25, 2007Surfaced

Oh my fucking god, this is the third fucking time.

I had a huge post prepared for you Trev on how to make the situation better, but when I clicked "Comment" it took me to a white screen with a login box.

It fucking timed out. It FORGOT.

Im sorry but my spirit is pretty much dead now and I dont feel like retyping something like that again. It would've been by far my longest post on SG ever.

Apr 25, 2007kobansora

Yeah don't you hate it when that happens? It's never happened to me here, but plenty on myspace.

~JJ

Apr 25, 2007Surfaced

really though, someone has to upload Soap Slide to YouTube. Its the best Soap video for its length... that opening grind is jaw dropping. They would've liked it a lot more than Holiday.

Apr 25, 2007SapAuthor

kobansora, didn't your momma ever tell you if you didn't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? When that thing started i was trying to make sales, sorry if i'm not good with that target market.

Besidse, who are you to come in here and start criticizing my efforts? I've been here for a lot longer and i'm trying everything to push SOAPs, everyone knows me and others put a lot of work in. Even if it wasn't effective, at least i tried.

Renny puts soaps on myspace, he gets bashed, i try to get people on RW to look into soaps, and i get bashed, my old site got bashed before we got it renewed. even steve gets put off by HSL all the time. Seems kind of unfair that those who put a lot of effort into soaps are getting yelled at the most.

Apr 25, 2007kobansora

Dude, you advertised on a forum that didn't allow advertising. That's a bit much.

I don't care who you are and how many people know you, but you gotta at least realize why some people were bashing you. Hey, I'd advertise and support as much as everybody else would, and I would probably get bashed, but I wouldn't handle it like that. Plus, I'd probably advertise in the right place too.

~JJ

Apr 25, 2007Mart

To be fair Trev, you can't just sign up to a forum, make a post like that and expect everyone to fall into line. There's obviously a tightly-knit community there that revolves around inline, so they're not going to take any notice of you if you have nothing in common with them, ie inline

You know how pissed everyone gets when you see spam posts on here from guys in China selling shoes? The boys over at RW will be feeling the exact same way about what you posted, so you can't blame them for reacting in that way when you've made no effort to integrate into their community

Apr 25, 2007SapAuthor

yeah, that's true, but i dont' think they are bashing soaps cuz they are on the buy/sell and i forgot to read the no new products. I'm done though, just hate it when people bash something without knowing anything about them, or no real reason. I've tried heelys, so i know what they are like, so when i say i don't like them it's becuase they are uncomfertable and not really effective in my opinion.

These people just call waht they don't initially like gay and nothing that anyone says will change their mind...lol one even said "take your frontside and backside only shoes and leave" shows how much they actually know.

I'm going to refrain from posting there anymore, just a bunch of haters in that area.

Apr 25, 2007dunk

we've been over this so many times before. Bladers hate soap shoes, don't antagonise the situation any further. Now close the thread and move on.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Maxwell hittin a Royale
Bryndon Smith hittin a Frontside the Iowa City Kink
greg with a cess slide and sweet cast
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a stickin a backslide
Aaron Stunkard hittin a Long Handrail