Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Replies

Apr 23, 2007RamenRadio

It took me forever to post that thing! It just wouldn't let me post it and kept putting that thing up. Anyone know what it is? Derek, is there any problems with solidgrind? cause I notice this in the peoples profiles too if I am not mistaken

Apr 23, 2007RamenRadio

I think so, it's in recent comments!

Apr 23, 2007SapAuthor

I know someone who fixed my forums, maybe he could help u out, not sure if it will be fore free, he's pretty cool guy though

Apr 24, 2007RamenRadio

It's not my forums, it's solidgrind

Apr 24, 2007RamenRadio

Well, the forum's back up NOW.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u12/soapbrotherhood/Picture2.png

Same thing on my PC, so it's not because I use a mac. Derek, is there something going on with the new server or something?

Apr 24, 2007SapAuthor

I'm starting to experience glitches too, i wonder if solidgrind has a bug in it O.o It woudln't let me log in, so i shut down the browser, tried to log back in and it did something similar to a page source of the login page O.o i had to refresh and it finally let me in.

Apr 24, 2007RamenRadio

And there were a list of comments in the bbk section that got deleted... I don't know what that is about.

Apr 24, 2007pepsi

yeah, i couldn't log in last night, i went to look on the profiles list and my username wasn't on it. i tried again 30 minutes later and it still didn't work. :/

Apr 24, 2007pepsi

a forum that i go on is having something like this happen to them as well, it's nothing about loging in, it's deleting posts on there randomly and is also getting the mysql error :/

Apr 24, 2007RamenRadio

Yeah, that error is in the recent posts of the profile too. Where the hell is broox? I know that he's a busy guy, but come on, solidgrind is suffering here!

Apr 24, 2007broox

a loadbalancer at my server's company was failing. they spent the day troubleshooting it and supposedly replaced it last night.

solidgrind is not the only one of my sites suffering.

Apr 24, 2007RamenRadio

Might I recommend changing hosting derek?

Apr 24, 2007broox

i just did :(

i had to switch when my server died.

so this is my new host. it's sort of an infant company, so there are growing pains... it just sucks that we have to deal with the pains right now.

Apr 25, 2007SapAuthor

its okay, at least we know what's up, i was thinking something malicious.

Apr 25, 2007RamenRadio

Broox something keeps going on with the server. I kept trying to go on solidgrind once today, it kept saying the server would not respond....

Apr 25, 2007RamenRadio

Broox something keeps going on with the server. I kept trying to go on solidgrind once today, it kept saying the server would not respond....

Apr 25, 2007RamenRadio

and I had a comment in a thread, and it's not there anymore...
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Mizuo
Mart hittin a Royale on one of the huge rails at Beaumont School, St Albans
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale on the way to the STL Demo
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Hugo deLeon hittin a Frontside on the back porch