Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
www.postsecret.com
Apr 22, 2007 by matrix8967

postsecret is a website where you decorate your own custom 4X6 postcard with your secrets on it and mail it to a man named Frank and he posts them on the internet. it's sorta a form of therapy. he came to little rock yesterday and gave a presentation...

now, the reason that this is one here, is this week there is a special postcard that made me smile just a little. the same reason i smile at the start of the holiday video or when i watch a skateboarders board snap during a grind or when a heeler wipes out :)

i don't know who's secret this is...but i'm with you. i laugh when i wipe out, i think others should too.

http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i231/matrix8967/one.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">

(here's the URL http://bp1.blogger.com/_a7jkcMVp5Vg/RitKB9SVb8I/AAAAAAAAAls/PRjL4EQvRl0/s1600-h/one.jpg)

---Alex
Replies

Apr 22, 2007Jard39

haha nice

Apr 22, 2007Tasslehoff

I have off brand heelys, i can let my sister borrow them and tape her. *hmph* HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH!

Apr 23, 2007Surfaced

Some people want to see them wipe out, but I'd rather make them wipe out.

Next time a kid heels by, I'm going to hold my arm out. Put it on YouTube. Watch it get featured.

Apr 23, 2007Slider388

Surfaced, I can't wait! :D:D:D
roflll

Apr 23, 2007Joshua3109

haha I am with you 100%. I hate those little Heely kids

Apr 23, 2007SapAuthor

yall, they don't know any better. Show them SOAPs, and leave it.

Apr 23, 2007Tasslehoff

yeah, I dont really believe in hurting others for almost no reason. or silly reasons like they buy different shoes. and I dont really think that we should hate the Heely kids, but we can dislike the shoe for taking away sales from our beloved SOAPs. hate the shoe, dont care about the people that buy them

Apr 23, 2007kobansora

Naw there was this one time this kid tried to show me up when I was grinding at the skatepark with his heelys. Thing is, he tried to "grind" with his heelys, which didn't have grindplates. He didn't show us up in any way, and ended up looking more stupid than he was before he tried... Because he couldn't grind, and becuase his tricks weren't that great. What was that thread with the fakios?

~JJ

Apr 23, 2007Mart

'but we can dislike the shoe for taking away sales from our beloved SOAPs'

Kids buying non-grindplate Heelys and rolling around isn't in any way detracting from Soap sales. They're two completely different products. Don't be an asshat

Apr 23, 2007adamblock

lol, asshat.

Apr 24, 2007kobansora

I agree with Mart with this..

Btw, not many people know about Soaps. I bet if those kids with heelys did know, they would instantly buy them.

~JJ

Apr 25, 2007matrix8967

yeah, i would have thought it was funny no matter what shoe/sport it was about, but i put it on here because heely's make GRIND shoes. (though the shoe pictured isn't a grind shoe) and i agree with Trev on the subject. i don't bash on heelers im like "meh, heely's aren't my cup of tea, you might like soaps though..." and i explain how soap came before and all that jazz...i'm not like "heely's are for douche-bags! haha! soaps for life!" lol

---Alex
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Quinn Padgett's Detention for Soaping at School
Theo of Athens hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Bart Johnson bustin a frontside in Tighty Whities
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon