Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Tell me how to build a rail
Apr 19, 2007 by Joshua3109

Replies

Apr 19, 2007Joshua3109

Ya I need a rail and I don't have the money to buy one so please tell me any things I might need to make a rail. O ya! I cant weld. Thank you

Apr 19, 2007Tasslehoff

pvc pipe ancored by wood or old shirts or rags work. it worked for trev.

Apr 19, 2007pepsi

yeah, PVC pipes work pretty good, and there cheap. i just duct tape it to a peice of wood and it usually works.

oh yeah, make sure you get a strong pipe...u dont wanna fall on it and break it in half XD..like me..twice :(

Apr 19, 2007Tasslehoff

ow. lol

Apr 19, 2007Joshua3109

i tryed the pvc pipe idea and it would bend everytime i would get near the middle so i tryed to put more nails in it and i cracked off the end so my dad came home and literally went psycho at me and made me take apart the rail i made and clean up all the things i used. It sucked big time.

Apr 19, 2007Joshua3109

Today I used a metal pipe and my dads huge ass ladder. It was awesome because I actually got some speed and time with the grind.

Apr 19, 2007rhinoskater30

theres a special kind of pvc, forgot the name, but its grey, its stronger and all, so if you dont have the money for a "real" rail, you should go with this

DONT GET THAT METAL KIND-YOULL NEED WAX

Apr 19, 2007Mart

You'll need wax on PVC as well. Metal is the way to ride as it won't bend like PVC, as well as being quicker

Apr 20, 2007rhinoskater30

SOME metal, i have some pipe that needs wax, and i don't really need wax on PVC, but i use it to go fast.

Apr 20, 2007pepsi

my PVC pipe needed wax like...every couple of days :P...but my metal pipe doesn't need wax anymore because it's been waxed soo much lol
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jordan Thompson hittin a Freestyle Fastslide
Ian Walsh hittin a Stylin Frontside
SSCFSW Sam hittin a Frontside
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale down the S rail at Wash U
Zach Larson hittin a Hittin a true unity.