Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
I'm getting my shoes.
Apr 17, 2007 by ChaosControler

They are coming in for my birthday. could some people please tell me what expresses are like?
Replies

Apr 17, 2007Joshua3109

They look alot cooler in front of you than the pictures on the site and are hella confortable. the tounge is thicker than normal shoes and its design is more like that of a skateboard shoe. I can't say much about the grinding aspect because I only got my'n yesterday and im a total newbie at grinding haha.

Apr 17, 2007Surfaced

Good Soap shoes to say the least. Their comfort is second to no other grindshoe, and the Express plate is easy to work with. My favorite feature is the elastic bands attached to the tongue from the midsole on the interior that make sure it doesn't move to the side, which is something I absolutely insist on for shoes I might wear every day. That's why I roll with DC when I'm not wearing Soap shoes. =p

Apr 17, 2007ChaosControler

I'm a total newbie to, in fact, this will be my first pair.

Apr 17, 2007AnthoFlex

Good choice dude, they are a solidshoe.

Remember that the SSS shop has the lowest prices for Express, so you should probably get yours there

That's the only place with my size I could find.

Apr 17, 2007rhinoskater30

well first off i like ur name shadow is cool, and i havent actually worn em because, like u, its my b day soon, and i met with steve in person and got em, and my parents r holding em till my b day, ROCK ON!!!

Apr 17, 2007rhinoskater30

dude ur 11, nice, i was like 8 or something when i got mine but thats good for and and others so they can see the younger peoples of america and so on are getting involved

I chose the name because there is a brand of SOAP named Chaos.

Apr 17, 2007Surfaced

Chaos Soap? Sounds interesting; could you link me to their website?

I think you mean there is a Soap "model", not brand. =p

Apr 18, 2007ChaosControler

Uh-oh, news update: I'm getting them a week AFTER my birthday.

Apr 18, 2007rhinoskater30

oh ok, about the name, well, those shoes are cool too id get them if i could the yellow ones, i gues ur new to SG sooooo WELCOME!
and PROMOTE SOAPS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Joe Fitzgerald hittin a UFO
Louis Selby, knocking out another frontside for the bystanders during the UKFSW Fleet trip.
Jordan Muck hittin a frontside at the Monmouth High School
Dunk hittin a Unity during the UKFSW Trip to Leicester, July '04
Hugo deLeon hittin a Frontside on the back porch