Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
WTF! I Need a Size 13!
Apr 6, 2007 by SoapNinja

Where can i get a size 13. I see only up to 12 im a 6 foot male and i have big feet!

Someone know here to get Size 13 Soaps.
Replies

Apr 6, 2007Surfaced

I think there are some original Cleans in size 13 on eBay.

HSL feels that there aren't enough consumers with feet that big to makes shoes that fit them. Rarely, they will make a popular Heelys shoe in 13s, but that's about it.

So right now your options are to watch eBay, wait until we persuade HSL to make 13s & 14s, or buy some from the UK for a hefty price.

Apr 6, 2007matrix8967

let me tell you...cleans are AMAZING. i love mine...they're like my fav. go get them now.

---Alex

Apr 13, 2007rhinoskater30

On EBay there's an MB Tank Trailmix shoe...size 14. They're 65 bucks.

Apr 14, 2007SapAuthor

Yeah, and we tried to tell HSL to get us larger models, but they wont make the ohter sizes without a VERY large shoe order -.- it sucks.

Apr 14, 2007AnthoFlex

WHAT THE F***?!?! Trev, why didnt you show them the Line graph of the Size orders that you showed me?

I think thats more than enough to convince them.

Apr 15, 2007Mart

By that logic dude, there should be more people in the world with size 13 and 14 feet than with size 12 feet. It's well known that there isn' a huge number of people with size 14 feet, although size 13 is pretty common

What you'd need is a chart showing demand for size 13. Sales figures won't do because there aren't any size 13 figures to compare; I know this is because there aren't any size 13 shoes, but if only a tiny number of people are demanding Soaps in size 13 then it wouldn't make sense to develop shoes in that size. In fact, what HSL probably did was review the sales figures that Artemis and In-Stride would have kept, and based their cut-off point on the demand for those sizes

Apr 25, 2007xJeremiahx

I wear size 13 and I bought size 12 becuase I couldn't find any 13s. They fit a little tight but it's not to bad.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Darren McCall hittin a Royale
Chris Wren sliding in front of some nice Junipers
Dunk hittin a Backslide
Zach Larson hittin a Royale