Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Goas
Apr 4, 2007 by kobansora

I know that they appear on eBay every now and then, but I REALLY need a pair... I mean, they're the only easily available Soap shoe that looks almost formal when worn. I don't feel like wearing formal shoes to the graduation party that's coming up soon, so I want a pair of Goas so I can still grind and look good :P

Anybody know where I can find a pair? Or is anybody willing to sell me a size 12 pair? I will offer $50-60.

~JJ
Replies

Apr 4, 2007Surfaced

Good luck.

If you really want them, import a pair from the UK.

Apr 4, 2007Mart

Goas from the UK will probably set you back around $160-$180, depending on where you get them from

I think Southernbelt was selling Faders in that size on eBay a while back. You might want to hit him up about that because they look a damn sight more formal than Goas

Apr 4, 2007JeiHeirumaru

I Highly doubt you'd find any around here. And Yeah,I agree with Surfaced...You want Rare SOAPs,you gotta hit up some UK sites that'll ship to the U.S.

Apr 4, 2007kobansora

The only UK site that ships to the US is KatesSkates, and I waited two months for my Goas and they didn't even charge the card.

The reason why I want Goas is because they're easier to find than Faders lol. If Faders were easier to find, I'd totally go for them.

~JJ

Apr 4, 2007snikas

ive always wanted a pair of these shoes.ive looked on www.KatesSkate.uk but there just to expensive. belive me if i had the money i would buy a pair of these shoes without hesitation. and ebay does sell these shoes sometimes but its the Midnight ,YellowJacket, Testerosa ,White Out ,or Light Blue and those in my opinoin are the niceset lookin pairs. if any one disagrease with me im only stating me opinion so.

Apr 4, 2007kobansora

Kates skates is hell :c

~JJ

Apr 4, 2007Surfaced

I think KatesSkates might be out of the biz...
a few years ago someone posted about them not filling his order, or even responding.

And for the record, I have yet to see Yellowjacket, Testerosa, or Light Blue (not even a picture of those, actually) on eBay.

But, kobansora, if you are still growing, you might have a chance at Faders. An Aussie fellow runs a blade shop that also stocks Soap shoes, Heelys, and some Salomon Mr. Wilsons. He has the Faders in size 14 for $100... if you are expecting some serious growth, that's an option.

And as an added bonus... those 100 dollars might be Australian dollars.

Apr 4, 2007Surfaced

www.bladeschool.com.au

Apr 5, 2007kobansora

Yeah I checked bladeschool lol.

I am stuck at size 12; I think I've reached my limit lol.

~JJ

Apr 5, 2007kobansora

And I think katesskates is still running becuase they've been updating their page a lot.

THey just updated yesterday.

~JJ

Apr 5, 2007mgm

60 US dollars is 100 austrailian dollars, but shipping costs like 40 US dollars so it is the same thing.

Apr 5, 2007RamenRadio

Um, I'm getting a little worried guys. I've noticed a LOT less soap shoes on ebay. I remember always seeing at least 3 pairs of goas whenever I would go on ebay. However, I barely ever see them up now.

Apr 5, 2007RamenRadio

btw, the spam thing keeps on getting in my way. I have to keep on editing my posts now so that they "don't look like spam" it's getting kind of annoying
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Chris Corrado hittin a Steep Frontside
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Pretty Royale
Corey Desrochers hittin a Alley-opp Cheese Grater
Darren McCall hittin a Phat royale