Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Site news
Apr 2, 2007 by SapAuthor

The SOAP site is still in production, but it's coming along very nicely!

News page system has been created so we can update it offsite (so we don't need to go through HSL)

Trictionary WITH video tutorial just needs a tiny bit more work, it looks awesome though!

Video section is Completed, although can't wait to put up the new 07' demo video when the demo happens.

Steve and I are still working on what we want to do for selling the shoes, something automated hopefully.

Things are really coming together, i'll keep you all posted!
Replies

Apr 2, 2007Surfaced

Pretty cool. Steve was able to drop by his place in San Antonio this weekend?

Apr 2, 2007kobansora

Oh man I can't wait! Luckily this was posted at like, probably around 1am so this isn't an April Fools joke :P

~JJ

Apr 2, 2007AnthoFlex

Nope, this is no joke. Myspace.com/Soapshoes is the first to recieve this make-over, and then soon Soapshoes.com

Yup, in a few days (two weeks tops) Myspace.com/Soapshoes won't look like a "Bunch of chewed up and spit out Soap stickers". It WILL be official, even more than it is now.

Now i know what you guys are thinking..."Why the Soapshoes myspace?" Well....i'll tell you why. Almost the ENTIRE teenage population runs on Myspace. You feed them a good page, and you get Soap status back up

Apr 2, 2007rhinoskater30

THAT'S FREAKIN' SWEET!!!

Apr 3, 2007RamenRadio

Renny, Trev, Steve, all you guys do so much. Keep up the good work, you guys kick ass :D

Apr 3, 2007SapAuthor

Thanks, renny is doing a phenomenal job of design, and i'm keeping up and working out the bugs of the system. The trictionary is fully functional now, save for 3 videos we need. I'm working on the video section with the 4 soap videos as we speak. I'm glad to have 2 TB of bandwidth now, i can actually host the video files

Apr 3, 2007SonicSoaper

And with the Corona Demo coming up next month, everybody will be watching those vids.

Apr 3, 2007Surfaced

I thought it was this month...

eh?

Apr 3, 2007SonicSoaper

Yep, Renny finally decided on a date.

Apr 3, 2007Go2Crew

back on topic ... Wow, Trevor and Renny! The site totally kicks. You guys rock! Trev just had me preview it and with the bandwidth here at work, Damn it pops good. Can't wait to see some kickass video on there from the demo. Regards, Steve

Apr 4, 2007SapAuthor

Yup, the sites are about 95% complete. Just adding a couple small things here and there, and modifying teh main site for it's 3 homes (sonicandpals.com/soaps/, myspace.com/soapshoes, and soapshoes.com)

Waiting on 3 videos which hopefully slidey can pull off ( i know you can do it man!)

Apr 4, 2007Slidey

Jeez them tricks are hard, but not as hard as I expected. I used to think Pudslide and Torque were impossible you know! But the keywords in that sentance was USED to ;)

Just gotta get my bro to get off his lazy ass and film the tricks and you'll be all set with the tricktionary.
Can't wait 4 it guys!

Apr 5, 2007rhinoskater30

good luck!

Apr 5, 2007SonicSoaper

Any info on when the new site will launch?

Apr 5, 2007AnthoFlex

soon

Apr 5, 2007rhinoskater30

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.
Are there many of any ordnances left???

Apr 5, 2007AnthoFlex

only like 3 or 4 left of the Size 10
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Strider Patton hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Steven Lam hittin a Frontside on a sick rail