Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
fighting
Mar 29, 2007 by matrix8967

ok, let's all just be calm. I see alot of fighting in the forums and on posts...so let's just calm ourselves and examine some noble truths...

some people like to Heel.

This site is about GRIND SHOES. not just soaps.

we don't all get along.

Soap is going through a revival due to many people's efforts.

Internet fights are LAME.

http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i231/matrix8967/n7815521_32916303_4201.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">

let's not be those people. Let's be diplomatic and respect everyones opinions and beliefs. It feels like Greek city states lately. As soapers, let's not piss on heelers. One must keep thier friends close, and thier enemies even closer. so inform them. don't hate them.
Replies

Mar 29, 2007matrix8967

damn adds...

Apr 4, 2007SonicSoaper

That pic is teh funnies.

Apr 4, 2007AnthoFlex

i woulda bit that girl's face off haha

Apr 4, 2007adamblock

the horse looks kind of like Alf.

Apr 4, 2007matrix8967

I have another one, but people would probably get pissed if i put it up. it's a retarded kid running and it says "fighting on the internet is like running for the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded..." I'll post it if you want, but i thought people would get pissed.

---Alex

Apr 4, 2007Mart

I'm pretty sure that everybody and their mum has seen that photo by now

Apr 5, 2007RamenRadio

Regardless if everyone's mum has seen it, I agree with alex.

Apr 5, 2007AnthoFlex

i never saw this photo, haha

Apr 6, 2007SonicSoaper

The little girl is the best part of the photo. She's just like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Apr 6, 2007AnthoFlex

quite obviously, haha

Apr 6, 2007matrix8967

I'll send it to whoever wants it, but i don't want people getting pissed comming on here and seeing it, because it has nothing to do with soaps (though it's freaking hilarious) plus, if a new soaper came on here and saw it, they might be like "fuck this, these guys are asses"

but i must agree, the little girl is quite hilarious.

---Alex

Apr 19, 2007Tasslehoff

GO HORSEY! but seriously, i totally agree. if you post your opinion, make sure you look through it and see that its not too offensive to the other side of the concrete wall. and everyone else must accept that it is JUST someone elses OPINION. and with that in mind, we should get along very nicely.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo on the new Broadsides
Derek Brooks hittin a Wheelbarrow with the T-bones
Zach hittin a makio at the Cedar Rapids demo
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo