Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
axis shoes
Oct 24, 2003 by nipper69

You can take a big dump on these shoes.First of all the word soap comes up,what the hell!These guy's don't care about skateboarding at all and only want a piece of skateboardings popularity.So stick with skateboard brands only because when or if skateboarding goes underground agian they {heelys}will be first to jump ship!
Replies

Oct 24, 2003Benji

ummmm...ok

Oct 25, 2003C.Strife

ditto like a mo fucka

Oct 25, 2003Greg

if "fake" companies get into skatebording, theyre only putting more money back into it you fucking retard. yes, youre prolly right about the fact theyre in there to ride the crest of popularity. but theyre also putting thousands of dollars into skating for ads in magazines, commecricals in 411, and logos in contests, sponsoring the "true skateboard brands and riders". whatever the fuck that means. youre the type of idiot who will be the first to jump ship, just like youre the type of jackass who makes fun of people cause they cant to the latest uber flip or dosent have the newest and trendyest shoes. skateboarding is a stupid anti-anti trend that has pulled the wool over stupid motherfucker eyes like yours. i hope somthing runs you over

Oct 25, 2003Benji

oh wait, now i get it. he was talking smack about axis shoes
woops, silly me.
but yeah, i totaly agree with greg. It seems like skatebording is every where, eric koston on cribs, tony hawk on nickeloden. Even ford ranger has a team, omar hassan is on it. Since when has ford been "extreme?" Was ford there when skateboarding lost all its popularity? It pisses me off when i cant go skating with out some little kid asking me if i can grind a rail or do a 900. Sadly enough i got into skating because of tech decks and tony hawks pro skater. I know, i know, its sad but now i realize that skating needs to be way more about the fun.

Oct 25, 2003Smokey

Ben I'm not sure I know what you're talking about, or even you know what you're talking about, exactly...

Oct 25, 2003Benji

yeah, i blame it on mountain air and tiredness

Oct 25, 2003aaron

hey atleast your willing to admit you started skating cause of THPS and Tech Decks, that actually earns respect from me...

Oct 28, 2003derek

nipper69 is smart. in fact he is so smart that he probably knows HSL introduced Axis before they bought Soap Shoes. HSL is into extreme sports, they do have interest in skateboarding. I mean, I guess that fact that Axis is managed by a skateboarder means that they "don't care about skateboarding at all and only want a piece of skateboardings popularity"
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Trev G hittin a Front Side
Louis Selby hittin a Farf
Joe Fitzgerald hittin a UFO
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo on the new Broadsides
Daylon Smith sliding the huge Iowa City kink