Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Scuffs
Mar 24, 2007 by kobansora

How do you all feel about them? I mean, I only have two pairs of Soaps and I want them presentable when I grind :/ But today I let my friend borrow them for a couple of hours and he fell pretty hardcore about half the time. When we came back, they were all scuffed up.

I wouldn't care much, but the thing is, is that they're WHITE Sylons and when they scuff, the material is scraped off and the scraped area turns darker. I like to dress decently, and having visible scuffs like that pushes my buttons :O But that's just me.

I know the shoes are gonna get beaten up sometime or another, but dammit I wanted to keep them clean until I scuffed them myself... Kinda shows your kind of style you know? lol but instead my friend had to put his mark on my shoe :O

~JJ
Replies

Mar 24, 2007Mart

When you start to bust torqued grinds, your shoes are going to get messed up to hell; the stitching on the sides of my Vectors has worn away completely and there's so much old wax on there

The only pair of Soaps I'm finicky about is my beige Flows. Need to get some suede cleaner for those, really...

Mar 24, 2007matrix8967

my express have big scuffs on them...from cess slides and falls. my scabs have some little scuffs on them. as for that, my shoes are great lookin. especially my cleans. those are my favs. Black cleans are like...orgasmic. if i scuffed them, i'd shit. but they're really tough.

---Alex

Mar 24, 2007kobansora

Are the Sylons made with Suede? Because I'm sure it isn't leather lol.

Yeah my Boltars are kinda worn because I would pull off royals and ufos with them on curbs.. But I don't mind because they're tough. My Sylons, however they are sexy :O

~JJ

Mar 24, 2007AnthoFlex

If my shoes get messed up i could care less.

Like the outside edge of my Express, theres a straight line from where i brake

Mar 24, 2007kobansora

Expresses are replaceable :o

~JJ

Mar 24, 2007sam

Expresses aren't replaceable.

Mar 24, 2007sam

Ohh do you mean the shoe?

Mar 25, 2007Mart

...either way, Expresses aren't replaceable. Unless you buy a new pair of shoes, that is

Mar 25, 2007AnthoFlex

Yo Mart, have you ever tried a pair of Express?

Mar 25, 2007Mart

I haven't, no. I've got enough pairs of shoes as it is, I don't think I could do with any more, haha

Mar 25, 2007SonicSoaper

You really should get a pair though. They're really nice.

Mar 26, 2007Rynasty

I'd go with a pair of classic shoes any day.

Mar 26, 2007kobansora

I'ma order expresses soon..

Btw, I totally wait nvm wrong thread to post the next info on.

~JJ

Mar 28, 2007Surfaced

Yeah if you watch Soap Slide, there is a shot of someone's Sylons. The inner side is totally fucked up from Royales.

Mar 28, 2007kobansora

My left side is starting to get a little bit tattereed due to Royales :P

~JJ

Mar 28, 2007SapAuthor

Shoes never last with me. I love my boltars, and even though they aren't made anymore, a shoe is meant to wear, and i wear them hard. At first i cleaned my boltars, but it got to be a pain. I think that even a well warn and scuffed up SOAP shoe says as much as a new one, new shows how sick they look, and the warn show how tough they are, what you all did with them.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Gabriel hittin a Frontside
Daylon Smith sliding the huge Iowa City kink
Cullen Wurzer hittin a Royale on the school handrails
Dusty Ryder hittin a UFO on a ledge
Dunk hittin a Royale on the Wolsey rail, Ipswich