Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Scorchers on eBay
Mar 21, 2007 by Mart

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320094964836&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011">Right here, boys and girls
Replies

Mar 21, 2007Slidey

Damn, the rare shoes Always come up when I don't have any money

Mar 21, 2007AnthoFlex

im not a size 11, plus Scorchers arent really my favorite (not anymore at least)

so kill each other for them! THEY'RE NEW!! NEW DAMNIT!! NEW!

hehe

Mar 21, 2007matrix8967

yeah, go kill each other for them...so that way i can get them after you're all dead :)

Mar 21, 2007RamenRadio

I'll get them. I don't care how much money they will cost, I'm getting them. :P

Mar 21, 2007Surfaced

C'mon guys... think of Steve... his last pair of Scorchers fell apart just a while ago. And he does so much for us....

BTW Ramen, the last like-new pair of Scorchers (red)near that size (they were 10) that appeared on eBay went for a lot.

And when I say a lot, I mean it. Try $250.

Mar 21, 2007broox

i have some blue ones in size 10, red ones in size 9, and yellow/grey/white ones in size 9 that i dont really want.

Mar 21, 2007ordnanceflint91

derek ill buy the yellow grey ones size 9 if you dont want alot for them

Mar 21, 2007RamenRadio

I won't fit it a size 10 or 9, so these scorchers are my only hope. And I badly want a pair

Mar 21, 2007RamenRadio

is steve a size 11?

Mar 21, 2007SonicSoaper

RED IN SIZE 9! Broox, I'm willing to make an offer. How much you want for them?

Mar 21, 2007SonicSoaper

And I'm pretty sure we agreed not to post about Soap deals going on on eBAy.

Mar 21, 2007broox

sorry, that was just a joke, a really mean joke.

they're my favorite shoes, so... you can't have em! haha. plus they are all fairly old and beat up.

Mar 21, 2007Slidey

Evil Derek. Evil Evil Derek... =P

Mar 21, 2007ordnanceflint91

that sux.... lol o well

Mar 21, 2007Surfaced

Yeah, we did agree to not post auctions, but since Mart did it, its all good. lol.

And yes, I think Steve is an 11.

Mar 21, 2007RamenRadio

Can someone ask steve if he would like this pair? I'll drop out if everyone else does, that way Steve can get them. Sides, I don't even have an ebay account. My uncle does it for me, but lately he's been too busy to do it. I'll step out if everyone else does. Steve, I hope you like 'em :D

Mar 21, 2007Surfaced

I think Steve wants them since he placed a bid. His eBay username is Go2Crew. The only person who is currently bidding with him is some arthur guy, whom for all we know won't even pay.

Mar 21, 2007Go2Crew

Actually, I'm a size 9. I was going to buy these for Go2Crew, Jr. who is an eleven, but he already has a pair of the Ordnance Flints from me and I can just fit him in a twelve Express later, so no problem Travis go for 'em. Go ahead and bid over me, I won't mind. Also, I know I'm behind on e-mail responses, so I'll try to get back to everyone tonight or tomorrow night. And Derek how about that pair of size nine A-Sides you have stashed? If you really want to free up a pair ... we can talk! ... Like I believe that's happening any time soon, I gotta agree with Stuart .. evil Derek, evil evil Derek! And hey, come to think of it, where's my 300km of Coronasphere?? ?
Regards, US Guys
and Cheers, UK Guys ---Steve

Mar 21, 2007Surfaced

Well, there we have it.

Green light for you Travis, bid away. Some advice however: wait it out. Perhaps the reason the last Scorchers' price flew so high was because people freaked out and started a "it's mine!" war. Good luck, I hope you get them.

Mar 21, 2007RamenRadio

I couldn't feel more happy :D Thanks, and it's no problem about the emails Steve, we all know your a real busy guy. And thanks for the advice Surfaced.

Mar 21, 2007SonicSoaper

Derek Brooks, your head shall be mine. >:K

Mar 21, 2007AnthoFlex

Scorchers? pass.....

OHHH!! BROADSIDES!!! YEAAA!!!

Mar 21, 2007kobansora

Derek, can I have the blue ones please! Name your price :O My friend wants them.

~JJ

Mar 21, 2007Surfaced

lol, Derek was just pullin' a joke to see how you guys would react.

Mar 21, 2007RamenRadio

what do you mean? asides or scorchers?

Mar 22, 2007AnthoFlex

Derek is not selling ANY of his shoes, calm down people

Mar 22, 2007kobansora

Anthoflex you should seroiusly calm down yourself lol. You always seem to get bitchy on these forums :/ I'm not saying this in a mean way or anything, but seriously.

~JJ

Mar 22, 2007AnthoFlex

Im not being bitchy...lol, dude, u havent been on here long enough to see that i joke around waaaaaaayy too much.....?

No hard feelings, right?

Mar 22, 2007kobansora

Haha ok cool. Iuno, online you can't tell when sarcasm is being used..

BITCH!

See it doesn't work :/

~JJ

Mar 22, 2007AnthoFlex

haha, well put dude...

well, back to the Scorchers...

Try to make em a world record again people....but watch out! you know Solace may come back and pay $500 for them!

Mar 22, 2007matrix8967

me and my friend where joking about getting them I was like yeah, i'll come to school the next day and be like "i got your shoes" and he'll say "how much?" and i'd say "$500...but i got a discount on s/h!'"

Mar 22, 2007Surfaced

haha, I remember that.

I also remember Sugarfree... damn, lol, that guy picked tons of Soaps while he was here.

Mar 22, 2007JeiHeirumaru

Faker? I think you the fake hedgehog around here...You're comparing yourself to me? HA! You're not even good enough to be my fake! -Shadow (Heheh...had a shadow moment)

Mar 22, 2007JeiHeirumaru

your*

Mar 22, 2007AnthoFlex

....nice one...

Mar 23, 2007SonicSoaper

I'll make you eat those words!

Mar 23, 2007Surfaced

JeiHeirumaru, you should probably take my advice if you want those Scorchers. That Arthur fellow is a total noob and has no idea how to bid. Therfor, he will continue to outbid everyone else to stay on top of the game because he thinks thats what hes supposed to do. In reality, hes just making them more expensive for the rest of you. Lay back, and let the child have his candy for now. Strike when it matters most.

Mar 23, 2007JeiHeirumaru

How'd you know that I wanted em'?

Mar 23, 2007Surfaced

Because you bid...

Mar 23, 2007JeiHeirumaru

Heh...yeah. That's how I got my Scabs

Mar 23, 2007kobansora

I wanted them too!

Until people started boosting the price like crazy. C'mon guys, bid on the last day the amount you are willing to pay and then some. It works a lot better :O

~JJ

Mar 23, 2007JeiHeirumaru

That's when the ninja strikes!

Mar 23, 2007RamenRadio

I agree, lets all hold off our bidding until the last day :D

Mar 23, 2007JeiHeirumaru

So,how's everybody doin'?

Mar 24, 2007AnthoFlex

I think everyone here should stop bidding right now....theres only one person whoes gonna win those Scorchers, and i will make a money-bet on it.

So do urselves a favor and just stop bidding....you wont win, none of you

Mar 25, 2007Curtinator

Heh I'm being out bided at $110 so yeah TAKE IT WHOEVER YOU ARE!

Mar 25, 2007Surfaced

see what happens when moronic Sonic fans get into bidding wars?

Fellas, this one might go higher than $250. It's time to buckle up.

Mar 25, 2007kobansora

Not moronic! That might be my friend Liam who's actually on this site lol. I told him to win them because they're awesome. I guess he went a bit further than I advised him.. lol

~JJ

Mar 25, 2007Mart

I think the last lot went for so much because a) Sonic was mentioned in the title (or the at least the description) so Sonic fanboys would have found them; and b) they were red, like Sonic's shoes. I can't see these going for as much, but I could be wrong

Mar 26, 2007JeiHeirumaru

Well,guess those shoes wont be mine... There's no way I could pay for $200+ shoes.

Mar 27, 2007guero12

Looks like the Scorchers have reached $100 now at ebay.

Mar 27, 2007SapAuthor

of course, scorchers are highly saught after.

Mar 27, 2007SonicSoaper

Some kid at my school wanted these so vad. He thought no one knew about him. MUAHAHA! I hiope someone from here gets them because the kid seriously bothers the hell out of me.

Mar 27, 2007Dkizzle09

fuck u solace. i was the last guy to bid on the $250 scorcher shoes. i literally bid like $240 for those. just an fyi. oh btw... u all gotta stop posting up forums aobut soap shoes on ebay or else the prices will skyrocket like it had before

Mar 27, 2007kobansora

Yeah I hoped nobody read my comment in the Scorchers comments... But I guess they did LOL

But this thread was way too open about it. Don't do it again :c

~JJ

Mar 27, 2007matrix8967

yeah, when i see good soaps, i lay low...

Mar 27, 2007guero12

I agree.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf
Herr Blunt hittin a Frontside
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Pretty Royale
Anthony Soto hittin a Frontside
greg morris hittin a backside at olympic stadium