Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soap Revolution (Continued)
Mar 9, 2007 by kobansora

I guess I'd continue this thread b/c the other one got way too long. This forum has very limited options so lol. Still cool though :D

Well, I've already gotten six people here to get into Soaps big time. And there are random people in the hallway going ARE THOSE SOAPS or HOLY SHIT THAT'S COOL when I grind on the benches or attempt the rails at school.

My friends have already ordered some Expresses, one of them ordered a pair of MB Tanks from eBay, and one of my other friends owns like three pairs of Soaps already. He has a pair of Goa Mists (I might buy them offa him), Sylons, and Expresses. He gave me the Boltars and I already bought the white Sylons from him.

Some people think I'm wack and what not, but life is fun :D. I soon hope that we can all get good enough down here to have a demo or something.

~JJ
Replies

Mar 9, 2007AnthoFlex

where do you live kobansora?

Mar 9, 2007Slidey

lol, school is cool. You soap in front of people ONCE and if you do some good stuff loadsa people buy them.
I've gotten like 20 people to buy soaps, seriously, and half of them I don't even know.

I mean like 3 days ago one of my average mates came up to me and said "my soaps arrived today, thier soo cool!" and I was just like "you bought soaps? cool!"

Mar 9, 2007SapAuthor

lol, slidey, you do realize if you give me the emails of hte people you get to buy soaps, u get 5 points on SSS, right? Cuz there's more to being a great SOAPer than being skilled, you also got to get ppl to buy :-)

Mar 9, 2007Slidey

Dude, I sooo do not want to CHEAT like that =P. I'm all about the skill man lol. And usually they buy from UK websites because their parents trust them more. (Even though I reccomend your store to all of them, apart from the few that bought soaps b4 your store was even up)

Mar 10, 2007kobansora

To Anthoflex: I live in Kirkland, WA.

~JJ

Mar 10, 2007RamenRadio

Where is that? o.o

Mar 10, 2007kobansora

Where's that at? It's in Washington! Next to Seattle :P I believe the Soaping community will start to grow here soon... Because it's badass like that.

Slidey, did you order from UK retailers? B/c like, I ordered some Goas last month and haven't recieved them.

~JJ

Mar 10, 2007RamenRadio

Oh lol.

Mar 10, 2007Slidey

Yup. I've ordered from Rawk and Kateskates. Rawk has always been good to me, but I've heard from some mates somtimes orders get cancelled because the shoes aren't in stock or stuff like that now.

Kateskates has always been slow

Mar 10, 2007kobansora

Ah ok, cool! Thanks.

WAit, where do you live? Rawk doesn't deliver to the US does it..

~JJ

Mar 11, 2007kobansora

Gr I just uploaded a pic and it said there was an error with my browser... I'm going to upload again.

~JJ
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Daylon Smith with a frontside in Iowa City
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Royale
Dario Nieva with a Mizuo.
Handicapped Soaping at the Post Office