Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Urban Freestyle Running
Oct 14, 2003 by Jordan_Thompson

I started a site to include old & new fsw. I just started and got the basics up, and soap pictures to come. only old school now. check back frequently.

http://www.freewebs.com/jumpabrams
Replies

Oct 15, 2003Smokey

urban freestyle running? what the hell, I hope you're kidding. And where's the video you promised us like a month ago?

Oct 15, 2003D-bag

I WILL DOWNSIZE YOUR FACE WTH A SHOVEL!!!!

Oct 15, 2003Greg

jordan, you better have add becuase thats the only explanation for all the bullshit you start and never finish. seriously, just take it to the next level and dont even start. go away

Oct 15, 2003Benji

wow, that is pretty dumb, and your only pic isnt urban at all, its an fucking playground

Oct 15, 2003Luke

I like freestylewalking/ free running, but i have to agree this site is poor espescially the pic

Oct 15, 2003Mart

When's this whole 'starting with a clean slate' thing comming into effect? Seriously man, it's like you don't want us to respect you

Oct 15, 2003Mart

I mean, why the hell call it 'Urban Freestyle Running' when on the front page you've just described FSW

Oct 16, 2003Collin

Urban freestyle running is just away to express ultimate gayness of the site

Oct 16, 2003Jordan_Thompson

It's Comming Up. The website will be done. Just wait before you begin to hate. I will update tommorow with vids and pics. I call it Urban Freestyle Running, which is FSW. Just wait until tommorow and you'll see. Urban Freestyle Running is just something I saw on Fuel TV.

Oct 16, 2003Greg

well, if it was on feul tv then okay! wait, what the fucking hell is feultv. sounds like a tv show for dick faces who wanna super charge their volvo's. no one youre watching it jordan. seriously, i hope you die

Oct 16, 2003mike

Dude, i knew a guy who supercharged his volvo...anyway, yeah, seriously man, I think you have started about 3 sites and never updated them again

Oct 16, 2003Mart

'Just wait before you begin to hate' - why didn't YOU wait before you started posting the link here?

Oct 16, 2003Jordan_Thompson

Fuel TV is all action sports 24/7. Surfing is like 50% Skateboarding is like 20% BMX is like 15% Longboarding is about 10% and Other Sports is about 5%.

They had a thing on Urban Freestyle Running where these guys were doing a bunch of FSW tricks, but that is what the show was called.

I feel sorry for you Greg, for not having Fuel in Canada. It's a pretty cool channel.

Oct 16, 2003Mart

I can't see how a channel can be cool when half of the programmes consist of people doing gay tailwhips and crap in the sea

Oct 16, 2003Greg

yeah, feel so sorry for me becuase i dont have a tv channel. go to hell you asshole

Oct 17, 2003mike

Dude, surfing is way harder than it looks, and its hella fun.

Oct 17, 2003Mart

I never denied the skill involved, just watching it is boredom on a stick

Oct 17, 2003mike

I dunno, I just saw Step Into Liquid and I thought it was pretty good.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dan_H hittin a Frontside
Sequence of Andy Ford (Fordy) busting a 270 backside royale during the recent UKFSW Ipswich trip.
Corey Desrochers hittin a Cab Driver
Wyatt Peterson busting a fastslide
Derek Brooks with a backside farfegnugen in a Des Moines parking garage