Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soap brand wax
Mar 2, 2007 by DeanSoaper

has anyone seen this on Keemaz the ebay store its sweet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Soap-Shoes-Grind-Skate-Curb-Wax-New_W0QQitemZ250085312852QQihZ015QQcategoryZ16265QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Im gettin me some, expensive yes, but its for the Soap Logo.
Replies

Mar 2, 2007kobansora

Don't ever use them... Or so I've heard.

~JJ

Mar 2, 2007Sigma

Never seen that before... nice find!

Mar 2, 2007RamenRadio

Not bad, but I think I'll keep using the wax I have now.

Mar 2, 2007AnthoFlex

The wax isnt that great....it actually slowed down my Broadsides even more than they did with that other wax...

Mar 2, 2007RamenRadio

Like I said, I'll stick with the wax I'm using lol. But what kind of wax do you use Renny?

Mar 2, 2007AnthoFlex

I use 99 cent store Candle wax...its da bomb

Mar 2, 2007AnthoFlex

All waxes work the same for me.

Just look around your house, for a candle...or just use Soap people, i mean SOAP Shoes, ya know?

Mar 2, 2007SapAuthor

Actually to tell you the truth, i tried skateboard wax, and it sucked. I found that the harder the wax, the better the grind (although it is harder to apply).

I'm not sure about super soft wax though...all i know is medium hardness wax clumps up on your SOAPs and slows u down.

Mar 2, 2007RamenRadio

lol, I'll try out your wax and soap sometime Renny. Right now I use the same wax as AJ, which I think is surfers wax or something. It works great for the curbs :D

Mar 3, 2007shdook

Regualar wax always left shit on the bottom of my plates, so now i just use regualar skate wax. Oh and if anyone remembers skope wax thats the shit!

Mar 4, 2007DeanSoaper

No the best shit ever is Gulf Wax. It is a "household parafin wax, for canning candlemaking and many other uses"

Mar 12, 2007killakyle

i wouldnt use soap cause youl have to re apply it the next time it rains, but for ledges i use santa cruz curb wax, or just a candle, also check the spot ur at for things wax or candles could be under, cause around my town at all the spots theres candles and wax we hid under rocks, bricks, under stairs,ect. that way u always have it

Mar 26, 2007OT

Hm anyone else that tried skate wax have anything to say about it? As I see it its one for and one against right now. I was thinking of getting over to my friends house and stealing some of his skate wax for soaping purposes.

Mar 26, 2007SapAuthor

the harder the wax, the better, don't get the kind that you can easily break apart, cuz it just builds up and slows you down, the harder waxes won't come off as easily and provide a cleaner and smooter grind

Mar 27, 2007Mart

Skope wax was totally dope. I've still got a bar of it with tons of life left, and I'm pretty sure Dunk's still got two or three untouched bars left

Mar 27, 2007AnthoFlex

SKOPE!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dunk hittin a Backslide
Brett Dierker with a Frontside.
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Zach hittin a Royale
Daylon Smith with a frontside in Iowa City