Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Plates Please?
Mar 2, 2007 by DeanSoaper

Well does any one know where I can find some place, besides Keemaz on ebay, cause that resource is all tapped out (in my size at least) and also if there are any rare ones out there left? well thatnx for the help.
Replies

Mar 2, 2007DarkVermillion

Bwild.com has some, but only 8-9 I think.

Mar 2, 2007kobansora

Bwild is out.

What size do you wear?

~JJ

Mar 2, 2007RamenRadio

Does Bwild have any in size 11/12?

Mar 2, 2007RamenRadio

What plates do Deel have left?

Mar 2, 2007DeanSoaper

im a size 11/12, the hardest ones to find.

Mar 2, 2007RamenRadio

I know, damn it! HSL better make replaceable plates one of these days!

Mar 2, 2007kobansora

Bwild is out!

Steve Deel has some in stock... But only two left.

~JJ

Mar 3, 2007Surfaced

Haha, Bwild... I bought Spikes there waaaaay back in the day. Like 2001, I think. I must've worn a size 7 back then

Yep their stock is completely depleted by now.

HSL had grind plates in a warehouse, and I think they still do. Try calling them and ask about leftover grindplates. If you get some random bitch who doesn't know shit about their warehouses, ask for a supervisor or whoever.

Mar 4, 2007DeanSoaper

do you have the number?

Mar 4, 2007Surfaced

888-428-2099

Mar 4, 2007DeanSoaper

damn thats confusing, extensions and what not, IM CONFUSED!

Mar 4, 2007AnthoFlex

just leave it alone, you are wasting your time, they don't have shit left.

They cleaned out their warehouse, now its been 100% Heely-fied

Mar 4, 2007DeanSoaper

Damn those Heelys they are ruining us simple Soaper folk. All we want are our Soaps and Plates, and stickers, and shirts etc. etc.

Mar 4, 2007AnthoFlex

I hate it when people say "We just want our shoes, and some stickers, and shirts"

Im actually glad that they have nomore stickers and shirts. Because people were freeloading off of it.

You wanna know how i got all of my Soap stuff? HARD-ASS WORK. I bust my ass everyday keeping the good name alive and i've been rewarded only a few times. It doesnt bother me though, soon I'm going to be on the Soap Team, where all of my hard work will be then payed off

Mar 4, 2007matrix8967

you're not the only one. just the poster child : )

Mar 5, 2007DeanSoaper

OK first is was a joke, dont take all things said seriously, lighten up, becasue I have my fair share of shit already, and ive done my fair ass share of work promoting SOAPS. I was serious about the plates and and Shoes, you know, the necessities of SOAPING.

Mar 5, 2007AnthoFlex

i didnt mean to offend you dude, but its the truth.

and i wasnt putting you on the spot. SO MANY have said what you said about the shirts and stickers

Mar 5, 2007AnthoFlex

so just calm down

and for stickers and shirts, i think that only:

People on the team should get them, and people who help out a lot in the rebirth for Soap should get them.

I say this because i know few people who begged for shit just so that they could say "Oh i have all of this shit" or brag about what they have.

I have gone down soooo many stickers just because i give them out to everyone who i KNOW is interested in them.

I'm down to ONLY about 6 bricks left....a low amount, i know, but its worth it. Keeping the good name alive is my most important priority

Mar 5, 2007DeanSoaper

I know, and I never assumed you put me on the spot, I was just sayin, and I have like a half a brick left, I have slapped them in so many places including my school and classroms, and given alot away to people who helped support, and wanted pairs. I also just posted a huge bulletin on my Dean Guitars Street Team to get more supporters for Soaps. I do my big share out there, I even got my girlfriend, who is scared to death of me killing myself on these things, to buy a pair. I only brought up the shirt thing cause they "should" mass produce them, like they to other companies.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Thomas Lay's drawing of a sidewalk
Wyatt Peterson hitting a fastslide on the practice rail
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon