Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Proxy
Feb 26, 2007 by RamenRadio

Can someone please give me some proxys that I could use? I've gone nuts looking for some, and every last one has been blocked. Its like my crappy school blocked every proxy on the web! Someone help!!!
Replies

Feb 26, 2007Hattmac02

www.frostprox.com

Feb 26, 2007Hattmac02

frostyproxy*

Feb 26, 2007Kile

ryanangelone.com

Feb 26, 2007DaSholZ

yourproxy.co.uk

Feb 26, 2007RamenRadio

Thanks everyone! I'll check theme out. Sorry, I know this doesn't have anything to do with soap. However, the school might block solidgrind if they ever check all the links. thanks again :)

Feb 27, 2007RamenRadio

wtf? ryanangelone.com is forbidden and the rest are blocked. DAMN IT!!! >_<

Feb 27, 2007Hattmac02

even frostyproxy, try projecbypass

Feb 28, 2007matrix8967

hey...My school has the same block...I could really use some help here on getting past it...any ideas? It won't allow any of these sites, like Ramen's...

---Alex

Feb 28, 2007AnthoFlex

what the hell is proxy?

My friends talk about it in computer class when they wanna get passed to Myspace

Feb 28, 2007DaSholZ

A proxy is like something thats fake.
The sites listed have a tool that puts up a fake proxy to fool school filters.

Feb 28, 2007matrix8967

yeah, Like when people used to get married "by proxy" it means the two real people would be married, but two actors would stand in at the wedding. so it's like instead of a direct connecting, you use someone else's un-blocked connection to get to the websites you want.

---Alex

Mar 1, 2007RamenRadio

I still need to try projecbypass. but a friend of mine is going to show me some private proxy of his. I'll post the link tomorrow when he shows it to me. The only problem is when you try to go on myspace, because it comes up as dutch for some reason. It's perfectly fine for solidgrind though.

Mar 1, 2007shdook

try www.sweethomeproxy.com its made especially for my school (sweet home) its worked for me for the past 3 years.

Mar 1, 2007shdook

Most schools do not block solidgrind, I find that quite werid I dont ever have to use a proxy at any school ive ever been to. Unless you have those gay proxies that dont even let you go on google images.

Mar 1, 2007matrix8967

my school doesnt block solid grind, but it blocks youtube, and my teacher needs to get on and look up vids for psych. and it never lets her...and it would be useful to have...

---Alex

Mar 1, 2007RamenRadio

www.sweethomeproxy.com
it says its been shut down

Mar 1, 2007Kile

have to go on google for ryanangelone.com to work

Mar 1, 2007RamenRadio

http://250xt.com/proxy/ doesn't work anymore D= Sorry

Mar 1, 2007RamenRadio

No you don't Kile. All you need to do is type in this link :D
http://ryanangelone.com/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi

Mar 1, 2007matrix8967

these worked, but only like half the time...they wouldnt work for a while after i used them once...it's kinda wierd, it would say either "cannot display, maybe blocked by proxy, disconnected from network" or something like that...any ideas why it would only work like once or so? but it worked for a while, and that's good enough, thanks ALOT guys.

---Alex

Mar 2, 2007RamenRadio

http://250xt.com/proxy/
That one does work, but it's pretty damn slow.

Mar 4, 2007DeanSoaper

www.unipeak.com, i always use it, but its blocked by my school.

Mar 4, 2007DeanSoaper

o yea and theres www.KProxy.com

Mar 9, 2007RamenRadio

Holy shit, East Islip high school could NOT suck more. every last one of these proxys are blocked. DAMN EAST ISLIP!

Jan 23, 2008MeTalUpUrAss1

on the computer here at my school we have the St. bernard block and its soooo gay, it wont let you past anything. nothing at all!! does anyone know a Proxy to get past this crap???? i mean a GOOD PROXY!? if so let me know. thnxz

-HaN-

Jan 24, 2008Wesker

roflproxy.com

Jan 24, 2008Wesker

roflproxy.com

Jan 24, 2008Nathanael

on my last job i used one that never gave me a problem, the only odd thing is that if you don't register and pay they limit the conection to 56Kbps. (good enought for website seein' but not for Youtube and stream-video sites)
www.your-freedom.net

Jan 24, 2008vault

i dont think a proxy will work. just go to
anonymouse.org
and type the url in the box it tells u to. ive used it in my school. its safe n free.
lol i sound like a commercial

Feb 9, 2008blakeashake

most proxy sites that actually say the word proxy in it usually dont get past the school blocking systems. but i found unlockmyass.info works for me

Feb 9, 2008Kain

What is it with these schools having filters for every site on the internet? Do they just not want their computers to be used for anything besides schoolwork?

Spamincan,
get the hell off this site, you're just trashing everyone for no reason

Feb 9, 2008blakeashake

and you are right schools hate every site that isnt school related, my school actually blocked wikipedia.

Feb 11, 2008rhinoskater30

i've been on SG for 2 years and they haven't blocked it YET!!! sweet
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Cullen Wurzer hittin a Hittin a royale on a bike rack
Mart hittin a Farf at Fleet train station
Dario Nieva with a Backside UFO
Kyle Lefler hittin a Cheese Grater
Dillon Morris hittin a Frontside